CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

"BUKAS NA ANG kaarawan mo, handa ka naba?" I  look at the door when Trevor came. It's been two days since I left to heal my wound. I'm in  Trevor's private island, he bought it 3 years ago he said.

I'm sitting in my bed working. I still have a lot works to finish today, so I can have a break for a month. Pinag-patuloy ko lamang ako sa pagtipa sa laptop ko, I just shrugged at him still focusing on what I'm working.

I've been working on this since last night. I found out that there's a mouse inside my company and I can't let it slide. I'll make them regret for invading my company through. They've already destroyed a lot stole a lot of files in our system and this is already alarming. I can't let them steal my files especially those important ones.

I was checking my company's system last night and I found out who it was snd I'm doing what they were doing in company but of course it's business, maniningil ako pero may porsyento na.

Now, I'm infiltrating their system I already destroy 10 of thier boards and now I'm working on this last two and this is their main. I pity them for trying to get in my system. Many hackers and rivals has already tried on trying to get in very deep but they'll always end up burning.

"Did you even sleep?" He asked, I just shook my head before answering him.

"No. I don't have time to sleep." I said to him, blankly. I'm not in the to talk to anyone right now,

I've been working my ass off for 8 hours straight and my back hurts already. Naka-ubos na ako ng sampong tasang kape, and anytime now I might snooze to sleep but I can't even.

"You should sleep, I'll finish that. Come on." He said sabay kuha sa laptop at tinulak ang nuo ko dahilan para mapa-higa ako. "Sleep." He said to me before leaving with my laptop.

I pull the comforter and cover myself with it, before closing my eyes, trying make myself fall asleep. But, minutes later I just found myself wide awake and thinking about the possible things that might happen tomorrow.

My phone drew my attention when it rang. I pick it up from the bedside table and look who was calling. When I saw who it was I answered it immediately. Agad akong dumapa sa kama at inilagay sa sa tenga ang cellphone ko.

"Ate Levy kumusta ka po?" Bungad na tanong ni Anna.

"I'm fine, how about you? When will you come home?" I ask her, while my eyes are shut.

"Hindi ko pa alam ate eh, Sabi kasi ni Mama baka raw sa susunod na buwan pa lalo at na extend ang pag-gawa sa pan-samantalang tulay." Sabi niya sa akin.

I know that, I already hired a lot of workers to make the bridge finish faster so Nana can go home already. But, the engineer told me they can finish it faster, yet, it would still take a month. Also, it would become a sleepless nights for workers and it wouldn't be good for them especially working nonstop.

So, I understand and Nana already told me that she would use that time to spend time with her cousins and friends there. So, I didn't continue my plan on getting them using my chopper. I don't have the control to them and I just can't make them stay in one place for me. They have all the rights to do whatever they want and go wherever they want to.

"Oh, okay. Then, enjoy your vacation there." I said to her, we even talk a lot. About the things they did in there and how they want me there but I know I can't.

After a whole hour of talking, she bid her goodbyes to me. Then she told me she'll call me again soon if she has time and if Nana let her go up but I told her she better not try to climb up just to call me she might fall down. The last thing I want right now is for them to ger hurt, that's the reason I find this time great for revealing myself while they're away. So they wont be involved in any problem that comes my way.