#1

Beomgyu's POV ~~

It was my first day at Seoul International High School . I was so nervous yet excited at the same time . A new school meant new friends and new life . As I was walking up the stairs I bumped into someone . " I'm s-sorry . " I mumbled quickly , picking up my fallen stuff . " Are you the transferred student ? Is Choi Beomgyu your name ? I am Kang Taehyun . My Teacher told me to help you catch up on the studies and give you a tour here ." The blondie smiled . " Uhhh....umm-okay " I was a complete introvert . I didn't usually talk to people . But I guess I have to be an ' ambivert - Beomgyu ' here .

" And this is your homeroom . I am glad that you are in my homeroom . " Taehyun said, patting my back . I smiled . As I entered the class , everyone 's eyes were on me . I was getting tense . I wasn't that kind of guy who would be in the center of attention . " Ah- Annyeong Haseyo ! " the teacher exclaimed . " Class , we have a new student here ! " She announced .

Then she whispered into my ears , " Would you like to introduce yourself?" I nodded " Hello everyone ... I am Choi Beomgyu ... and uh- " I was interrupted by a student who asked me , "What do you like more Coffee or Tea " . " Uh- Coffee ?" I muttered . More than half of the class shouted 'yay' . I was clueless . Then our teacher shushed the class and pointed towards an empty seat next to a female ravenette . She was writing something in her notebook .

I scurried towards my seat and sat next to her . " Oh hi ! " she smiled , putting her pen down and closing her notebook . " I am Kang Y/n ... nice to meet ya !" she said, taking her hand out for a handshake . " I'm Choi Beomgyu . Nice to meet you too . I guess ." I mumbled . " An introvert... I see ... " she observed that I didn't do a handshake with her . " it's okay ... "she mumbled . I saw that she had a star right beside her Right eye . I didn't wanna budge into other people's business so I ignored it .

Just then the teacher called out Y/n's name . Y/n stood up from her seat and walked towards her . The teacher said something in her ears . I glanced around the room and I saw Taehyun showing thumb's up to me . Then she went up to Taehyun and whispered something .

End of Beomgyu's POV ~

~~At lunch ~

You were sitting and happily munching on your cookie that Taehyun gave you when suddenly Soobin banged his plate on the table making you flinch . " Aish Soobin .... What 's wrong with you ? " You asked, leaning closer towards the table . " I hate math ... " he fiddled with his fork. Yours and Taehyun's eyes widened . Of Course because you two were the toppers of your sophomore year and math was your favorite subject . "Hyung...you are soo random . " Huening Kai said stuffing tteokbokki in his mouth .

Just then someone came to your table . It was Beomgyu . " uh-hi ...can I sit with you all ? " Beomgyu asked shyly . You and Taehyun nodded your head in sinc . You looked at your brother and he nodded . " Introduction is a must so let me begin ... I am Kang Y/n ... Taehyun's twin sister . I am one of the toppers of my sophomore year alongside my great brother Taehyun . " you smiled and looked at Soobin and he hesitatingly started , " Hello I am Choi Soobin ... and I am in my sophomore year too ....and .... That's it I guess .." " hello ... I am Huening Kai... I am in my freshman year and I love making friends . " without hesitation , Huening Kai spoke . " I am Choi Beomgyu," The red -haired said .

" Where is Yeonjun -hyung and Minji? Shouldn't they be here too ?" Soobin asked . You shrugged . Everyone at the table was looking at you . " what ?" you blushed . " Come on y/n ... just admit that you like Yeonjun-hyung . You always blush whenever his name is mentioned. " Taehyun smirked . " what about Minji ...? " Kai defended you . " Shut up before I kill you Kai . " Taehyun blushed hard .

Just then Beomgyu cleared his throat , " uh.. can I ask why that girl back in the classroom asked me whether I liked coffee or tea ? " . You and Taehyun burst out into laughter . " It's actually because our class is divided into two teams : Coffee and Tea . Me , you , Taehyun and a few people are in the coffee team . " you spoke . "so whenever Mrs. Nam gives us work , she gives it to us on the basis of Coffee and Tea . " Taehyun finished.