#3

" Students ....we have some bad news... " she paused and looked at you , Taehyun and Sunoo . 'Did we do something wrong ?' you gulped . You then looked at Taehyun and he returned the same look that said ' I - don't - know - what's - happening ' . 

Mrs . Nam cleared her throat and continued , " Since the school board thinks that our school's academics is going low ... They have decided to do some observations and inspections . " . The class seemed less bothered than you , Taehyun , Sunoo and the class president : Jisoo . Beomgyu saw you getting tense and you were anxiously waiting for what your teacher had to say . So he kept his hands on yours . You looked at Beomgyu. Then he whispered, " it's okay y/n... don't worry everything will be fine ...or so I think so . " .

You calmed down a bit . " I think our class needs some leaders alongside Jisoo . " You groaned when your teacher said that because you knew what was coming . " So .... Taehyun , Sunoo , and ... " Mrs . Nam called out names . You crossed your fingers and shut your eyes closed . ' Please don't call my name ... please don't call my name ...please don't call my name . ' you repeated again and again in your head . " and Y/n ... please meet me in the courtyard at 10 o'clock . " she finished . You felt like screaming , punching something or someone ... and crying. But you know that wouldn't make things better . 

The class was dismissed . You had math with Minji , Yeonjun and Soobin . You hung your head low and walked towards the class . " Y/n !" Yeonjun exclaimed, waving his hands . You didn't bother to look up even though you had a huge crush on him . He leaned down to your level and tried looking into your eyes .  "What happened? Why do you look so gloomy right no- oh ... I got why you are sad ... it's okay y/n ... it's not such a big problem ... I mean it's an honor, " he said understanding your situation . 

You shook your head . " Yeonjun ... you don't get it . Last year ... remember what happened? " you asked . Yeonjun nodded, " it was hard ... they asked us questions of which answers we didn't know ... me , you and Taehyun got pretty stressed out because of over-studying .... It was hard ... but we managed . " . " I just don't know what to do now ... " you entered the class and sat on your seat next to Yeonjun . Soobin sighed. " I hate maths so much . I mean - why need for maths when you have a stupid calculator ? . " You and Yeonjun shook your heads in disbelief while Minji did a 'high-five' with Soobin

After A few classes but before breaktime ~

You let out a stressful sigh after coming out from Art class . Soobin looked at you and gave you a hug because when he looked at you in art class , your face screamed 'tired' and 'stress'. Yeonjun , who was walking towards his class which was in the same hallway , was shocked . He then took a u - turn and ran away  . 

You broke the hug and went downstairs on the first floor to keep your stuff in your locker and as soon as you closed your locker , Taehyun popped up and scared you . " Yaah! What's wrong with you today y/n ?" you shrugged , " stress? Because of the inspection?" Then you checked your watch. It was 9:45 am . You started walking towards the courtyard which was on the other side of the building .