#7

Yeonjun's POV~

It wrecked my brain as I kept thinking about ways to make things right with Y/n. It wasn't that I did something incredibly wrong, I didn't do anything wrong to begin with. But Y/n didn't know that. I was dwelling too much in thoughts that I didn't realize that I had reached home until Coco let out a bark behind the entrance gate. As soon as I entered my home, Coco pounced on top of me, making me drop my bag. " Yeonjun-ah? Are you home? " Seoyeon-noona spoke, unusually happy. Now, Seoyeon-noona wasn't an unhappy grinch, but she wasn't the one to be happy and optimistic all the time.

" Noona, why do you sound so happy? " I asked. " Am I not allowed to be happy? " she playfully pouted and hit my shoulder as I grabbed a glass of water. A frown formed on my face as I stared at my now wet shirt . " That's not what I meant. I mean you sound much more cheerful. What's the reason? " Seoyeon-noona smiled and handed me a bowl filled with sweets. It was...very unusual. I meant- to see my sister being all so...cheery. " Well, I finally got a case to work with! After three whole months! " Ah, it was something I always kept forgetting about. Seoyeon-noona was a talented attorney in Taeshin Law Firm. And she was someone very scaryw when it came to her work. A strict and stern face and a commanding voice. Yep, very scary.  

"Now, tell me, how did it go? " Noona asked, a scornful smile formed on her face. The thingw as, I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about what so ever at that moment. Was its chool? " What? " I blinked, clulessly. " You were gonna ask Y/n out right? " Oh...about that. " I-It didn't go well... " I looked down and weary sigh left my lips. It was hard to even cry. " Did you get rejected? Don't worry Yeonjun-ah, you still have more opportunities, " Noona said, placing a hand consolingly on my shoulder.

Just then my phone rang. It was Soobin.

"Hyung, are you not gonna come? "

" Come where? "

"Don't tell me you forgot! We have a sleepover at Y/n's! I can't believe you forgot about it. "

" Shit I forgot! I will be there in about 30 minutes. "

It was still shocking to me that I forgot about such an important event. It was one of the events for me to fix the misunderstanding between me and Y/n. I dashed off to my room to pack some important stuff that would be necessary. " Yah! Where are you going? " Noona asked, watching the horrible sight of me running and falling down here and there for my belongings. " Can you drop me at Y/n's? I have- have a sleepover, " I spoke, panting heavily in between. Noona nodded, understanding that this was something important for me and took out her keys.

As soon as I reached Y/n's house, I saw a white Tesla parked opposite to mine. Soon, Minji and Minho-hyung came out of it. I let out a sigh in relief. I wasn't the only one late.

Just when I entered the large house, two people dragged me to a corner. " We heard about it Hyung. You messed up real bad, " Soobin hissed. " We asked Y/n about what happened on the roof but she just excused herself and ran to her room. Taehyun-hyung then told us what disaster took place there. " Kai sighed. I could understand the reason behind their outbursts. Afterall I did hurt someone dear to me and everyone. I just had to explain everything to Y/n. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY BESTIE!? SHE HASN'T BEEN ANSWERING MY PHONE CALLS! " We all flinched at Minji's sudden scream. " Oh- she is upstairs in her room with Beomgyu, " Taehyun replied, pointing his finger towards the stairs. Why was Beomgyu with her?