#8

A few minutes later, Beomgyu came down. A look of worry was visible on his face. A knot formed in my throat. I made her sad and made everyone worried too. " Y/n stopped crying but she still needs some time to get a bit better, " Beomgyu said, sitting himself down on one of the chairs. " Taehyun-ah, can I go meet her? " I whispered into Taehyun's ears. Taehyun smiled weakly and nodded his head, granting me permission to go meet his sister.

I started climbing up the stairs hastily and upon reaching her room, I hesitantly knocked on her door. " Come in only if you have something important to say. " I heard Y/n's muffled reply and slowly opened the door. Y/n sat on a chair infront of her computer. She was staring at her followers list on Instagram. Well, she was popular so I thought that it would be an obvious thing to do, but she seemed a bit tense about it. Her cursor hovered over someone's ID. Y/n's eyes slightly teared up as she kept staring at that ID. Upon a closer look I figured out it was none other than my own Instagram page. A pang of guilt hit me, preventing me from speaking.

" Do you have anything to- '' she looked up and immediately cut herself. She averted her gaze from me and blinked back the tears. " Y/n, I- " I managed to slip just two words out of my mouth. " Why did you even call me to the roof? Just why? After all these years, couldn't you take the hint that I like you? Why did you make me witness that!? " She exclaimed, a tear fell from her cheek against her will. I wanted to wipe it for her, but I was the reason behind those tears. I wanted to make her happy, yet I already failed miserably at that. " Y/n, please. Forgive me, " I spoke in a wavering voice. " Then explain what happened on the roof. "

" Y/n, it wasn't what you think it was, " I began, " I was waiting for you but then I-I saw a girl who was going to commit suicide. I had to save her. I didn't want her to die right infront of my eys. I held her hand so that she could come down safely but I lost my balance and she fell on top of me. Please Y/n, that was what happened, " I said, my head lowered down. " Oh. " Y/n looked at me. Her tearstained face now slightly relieved. " Y/n, " I said. Y/n brought her face close to mine and I leaned in closer to her too. I didn't know what I was doing, nor did I want to think about it. Our lips soon touched each other's and pulled us both into a pit full of bliss. 

End of Yeonjun's POV ~

" Oh look who decided to come out of her shell! " Soobin said, smiling at Y/n's now happy face. Everything that happened felt like a nightmare, but as the truth was known to her, she felt stupid. Stupid, to jump into conclusions too quick. The tears she cried out were futile. " You feeling good now? " Taehyun asked Y/n, who nodded her head. " So! Now that that's solved, what are we going to do now? " Kai asked as he got cozy on the sofa. " Play video games and eat, " Taehyun said, grinning at Soobin and Yeonjun. " And? " Minji leaned forward. " And watch horror movies, " Y/n completed, cackling creepily. Yeonjun and Soobin felt their hearts drop down into their stomachs. Too bad they just had to deal with it.

" C-can we- uhm, not do the h-horror movie part? " Soobin looked at Yeonjun and he agreed with Soobin. It was an amusing sight. " Do you two want to become sleepover-ruiners? " Minji looked at them with a sassy look on her face. Sleepover-ruiners weren't fun people, but Soobin and Yeonjun were. They definitely were! Putting up a brave act, both Yeonjun and Soobin then nodded their heads and started laughing nervously for absolutely no reason. Ah, now that was something everyone was looking forward to. The frightened expressions on Yeonjun and Soobin's face that everyone imagined almost made them all burst into laughter.

All the mediocre fun parts like playing VR games, talking, and eating all passed by. It was then time for the spooky part. Taehyun, Y/n and Beomgyu chose to watch 'The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It'. Yeonjun insisted on not watching it but due to Minji's glares, he had no other option but to watch it whether he liked it or not. Soon they all sat in their places. Yeonjun, Y/n. and Soobin on the mattresses. Minji, Taehyun, Kai, and Beomgyu on the sofa.

After the movie ended, Yeonjun was on a roller coaster of emotions. He didn't know how he was going to spend the rest of the night. He didn't even know whether he would get enough sleep or not. The amount of fear that took place in him while watching it was overwhelming.