#2

After School ~~

You were waiting for Taehyun to come out of the school building. It was already late because of cleaning . Suddenly you saw movement . You smiled when someone came out of the school . But it wasn't Taehyun . It was Yeonjun . You quickly ran and hugged him , " Where were you ? I didn't see you the whole day . " . " I got caught up in work .... Mrs . Joon is ...well you know how she is right? Always giving extra work and all . " He ruffled your hair, making you slightly blush . 

" Anyways ... were you waiting for me ?" he asked, making a pouty face . " Aniyo, I was waiting for my brother . " he frowned . " Y/n -ah ... I ...am ...here ...let's go ." Taehyun said panting. "What took you so long ?" you crossed your arms and glared at Taehyun . " Cleaning ?" Taehyun shrugged . You rolled your eyes and started walking towards the nearest bus stop.

 ...............

"You guys are so chaotic . " Yeonjun chuckled . " Well... I'll get going ... ciao " Yeonjun said, waving his hands and getting off the bus . " Y/n ... why don't you tell him how you feel about him?" Taehyun looked into your eyes with seriousness . " I - I am afraid that he'll reject me...and then our friendship will be ruined . " You fiddled with your jacket's chain . Taehyun sighed .

Soon you both reached home and Taehyun took out the house keys from his pocket and unlocked the door to your villa . As soon as you entered you kept your bag on its usual spot , removed your shoes and sat down on the sofa . Just as you started to relax . Your phone buzzed . You turned on your phone to see a notification .

Appa sent you a message

...

You clicked on it and waited for Whatsapp to open .

Appa

Hey honey ... Did you come back from school ?

You

Yes appa ... what happened ?

Appa

I wanted you to know that I won't be able to come back to Seoul tomorrow because of some urgent work .

You

It's okay ... but can you tell like when appropriately will you come ?

Appa

Umm... maybe a few months later ...

You

Okay ... take care ... I gotta go freshen up ... bye ♥️

Appa

Bye♥️

You sighed and kept the phone down . Your dad had gone to Chicago for a business trip last year . Suddenly the doorbell rang . You ran to open it . " Pizza? " you asked the man holding the pizza box . He nodded . You took it in and closed the door . You then kept the pizza on the dining table and  marched upto Taehyun's room . " Taehyun-ah ... did you order pizza without me knowing? How could you?" you threw a pillow at him . " I told you ... " he put his hands in front of him , defending himself . " ugh ... let me go freshen up , then we will eat pizza . " you said leaving the room . But before you went you didn't miss the chance to throw another pillow at him and laughed .

A few minutes later you came downstairs in your nightdress . You saw Taehyun opening the box and sprinkling oregano on his slice.

The next day ~

"WAIT FOR ME !" you yelled at Taehyun who was walking towards the bus stop leaving you behind . " how ... many .... Times .....do I ....have to tell ... you not to run away .... Without me?" you managed to get some words out of your mouth . Taehyun shrugged . You hit him on his shoulder .

At school ~

" hey y/n !" Beomgyu exclaimed as you kept your stuff on your table . You smiled at him . "students we have some bad news ... " Mrs. Nam looked pale when she walked into the class .