#5

Beomgyu's POV~

" Ugh. Watch where you're going, you little punk, " A raspy, old voice hissed. My face flushed bright red, as I realized I collided lightly with a man. " I-I am really sorry! " I squeaked out. The blond haired man then grabbed my collar. " That's all you have to say? Do you even know who I am?" Before the male could continue any further, a girl came out of the cafeteria and stood there with a deadpan expression. " Min Yoongi! Don't you dare hurt him! If you do then I swear I'll kill you. " Kang Y/n? " Mianhae Y/n... " He left a hold of me and bowed. His sharp eyes met mine before he left and I couldn't help but shiver.

" You okay? " Y/n asked, fixing my collar. " Y-yes... " I said, in a whisper. She looked so pretty up close. " Y/n! You okay? " Yeonjun-hyung came running out of the cafeteria and hugged her. My heart sank to the pit of my stomach as I watched Yeonjun-hyung hug Y/n. " I wasn't the victim here, you know right? " Y/n replied coldly. Woah she could be harsh sometime too ! " I'll be waiting for you all at the table, " I said and started marching towards the cafeteria. 

Why did I have this feeling in my stomach when Y/n was fixing my collar? Aish, I can't just fall in love with her. She likes Yeonjun-hyung. It hurt me to think so, even if it was the truth. Agh, what do I do with my heart? As I ate my food, Yeonjun-hyung kept staring at her with mellow eyes, making her blush. Oh...so maybe they both like each other? It made me feel dejected as I ate my food in utter silence.

Y/n looked at me and we locked eyes. I saw something in her eyes...something that felt surreal. The more I stared off into her eyes, the more I felt suffocated, and it made me snap back to reality. " Jeogiyo, I need to go and get some fresh air...mianhae. " I put my chopsticks on the table and left.

I arrived at the courtyard and took a seat on a bench. I sat down deliberating over the previous incident. Y/n's eyes were green and blue and everything around us faded away. Devilish horns appeared on her head, but I didn't understand why. " Beomgyu, you okay? " A tottering familiar voice exclaimed. " You didn't eat much and you reached the cafeteria late too. Is everything good? If there is a problem you can tell me. " Yeonjun-hyung sat down beside me on the bench. Should I tell him what I saw? But no, that would ruin everything. " Oh nothing...it's just that the crowd in the cafeteria made me feel suffocated, " I said, while smiling weakly. " Oh. If you ever wanna talk about anything, I'm right here," saying that he took my phone and typed down his number in it. " Kumawo... " I mumbled.

End Of Beomgyu's POV~

Y/n's POV~~

I couldn't believe it, Yoongi is just unbelievable. I mean - it was just Beomgyu's second day at school and he was already bullying him? 

" Y/n, Appa will come today right? Let's make a stop at the convenience store before going home and buy something for him, " Taehyun said, smiling ear to ear. He didn't know...did he? My smile dropped as I said, " Terry, Dad won't be able to come today. He might come after a few months. " I sighed. Of Course, I didn't want to see my twin brother sad because of that, but it was the bitter truth. " Oh... " Taehyun sighed, his shoulders drooping in disappointment.  

" Taehyun, we have the next class together right? " I grinned, walking towards my locker. I tried to cheer him up. " Mhm... " A sad hum came from Taehyun. I hated to see him this sad. "How about we invite our friends at home tonight for a sleepover? It'll be fun! " I looked up at his gloomy face and saw his lips curve into a small smile. " I knew it'd make you smile! " I jumped enthusiastically. Out of the blue, I felt my head pounding. It was mild so I decided to ignore it and went to class. I was happy to say at least. 

But Little did I know my relationship with Yeonjun won't remain the same from this evening.

End Of Y/n's POV~~