#9

In the morning, as soon as Yeonjun woke up, he noticed the empty space beside him. The movie they had watched yesterday night was enough to frighten him, now this too added more pressure on him. It was Y/n's place. Yeonjun searched the entire house for her but she was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he was just overreacting? She was safe, right? He called her phone but she wouldn't pick it up. Okay- now he couldn't help but let the scary thoughts in his brain take over his mind. Immediately Yeonjun woke Taehyun up and asked where Y/n was.

"Taehyun, arrive here quickly," A familiar voice spoke next to Taehyun's ear in a whisper.

Taehyun's eyes widened and he let out a nervous laugh. " She might have gone outside for a jog ... yeah. " Any sleepiness that was left in Taehyun was no more. He was wide awake and worried. Yeonjun narrowed his eyes at the younger as he excused himself before leaving. Something seemed off to Yeonjun.

Fuck. Out of all days, why did he have to meet her today!? Taehyun locked himself in his room and rubbed the ring on his finger while closing his eyes. It was supposed to teleport him to the Devil's Palace. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and found himself in the dark fortress he very much despised. Y/n was standing in front of him, wearing her red skirt below her white shirt which was holding multiple badges. It was the uniform that the council members had to wear. It was mandatory for it to be worn by the members when they entered the dark fortress.

" Ah, it has been a while hasn't it, " The devil said to Taehyun with an unpleasant smile on his face. Taehyun immediately bowed; another mandatory thing to do. " Leader of the Dark, I have come upon your request, " Taehyun said. " Thou and my best council member, " He paused and looked at Y/n who had a golden badge attached on her tie. It was the only batch not everyone could get; the best council member. " We need to talk for a while. "

" May I know the reason behind this meet, leader? I don't want to come off as rude as I am just plain curious. " Taehyun said, putting his hands behind his back. He had to be very careful with the words he used. " It was just about my wellbeing. " My twin smiled at me . "Oh and, I need thee for a few minutes. " The devil eyed Taehyun and guestered Y/n to leave. Hiding the confusion in her face, Y/n bowed and left to return back to the normal world.

As soon as Y/n reached home, Yeonjun spotted her and ran towards her. " You're alright... " He sighed in relief. The worry in his face was clear to Y/n, but she could never be able to tell the truth to him, no matter how much it would hurt her to do so. He made Y/n sit on one of the chairs in the dining room and poured coffee for her. " I was ... jogging. " she said, although he never asked." In your P.Js ?" Yeonjun knew she was lying, he knew that there was something off, but he didn't want to question her too much. " Hey Y/n... " Beomgyu said, sluggishly walking as he came to sit beside Y/n. 

" What's for breakfast? " Soobin asked as he sat down, too. "I was thinking about making waffles, " Y/n said, smiling. " Good morning! Y/n did you see your twin? I wanted to ask him about something. " Minji said, while rubbing her eyes as she dragged herself into the kitchen. Oh right, she forgot that Taehyun was still at the palace.

"Taehyun, when are you gonna come back? " Y/n tried to communicate with him through their powers, but it was all in vain. He was in a different dimension after all. Only the devil could do that .