#4

As soon as you and Taehyun reached there , you saw Jisoo . She smiled at you . You smiled too but weakly . Then Sunoo came followed by Mrs.Nam . You greeted her. " Okay so my Jewels ... I have a big task for you .... I need ... y/n to take care of team A - oh and before I hand you these sheets I'll yet you know that there is no coffee team or tea team here . Okay ?" you all nodded in sinc. " so y/n, you will be in charge of Team A " she continued after handing you a sheet of paper 

You whispered , "yes!" after reading the names of the people in your group . They were : Felix , Yunjin , Chaewon , Sunghoon , Haerin , Hyunjin , Yeji , Beomgyu and Seungkwan . All of them were those typical students who would listen to other people calmly . 'well atleast I have a good group .' you smiled brightly . 

Soon Mrs.Nam dispersed you all and you dashed towards the locker area to keep your paper .As soon as you did that the bell rang . You missed History . You groaned . " Hey... Umm...y/n...Do you like Soobin ?" Yeonjun asked as he came up to you . " Andwae... why do you ask ?" you said , closing your locker . Yeonjun sighed , "it's just...because I saw Soobin hugging you . " he scratched the back of his head . You playfully ruffled his hair . 

"soo y/n I wanna ask you something ..." He asked as he caught up with you . You hummed a response . "Do you have someone whom you like ? " he asked , making you suddenly stop . "Do you ?" you smirked . "yah ! Don't cross my question ... and Well ....yes I like a girl in our school." Yeonjun whined . "Who is that lucky girl ?" you asked . " you don't need to know ...y/nnie" he started walking with his hands in his pocket . " but I wanna know " you stomped your feet . " If you wanna know then meet me at the Roof at 5:00pm . " you nodded . 

At lunch ~

" Noona, why do you look so happy?" Huening Kai spoke as he looked at you . "No reason ...." you happily  said , munching on your sandwich . Yeonjun was looking at you from time to time , making you feel something in your stomach . " I know why she is happy ... Her team has the most obedient people . " He smiled at you and you slightly blushed . 

" Get a room, you two ! " Soobin said , pointing at you and Yeonjun . You and Yeonjun gave Soobin a death glare which made him shiver in fear . Minji giggled and so did Huening . Taehyun smirked . " Look y/n ... he is smirking ." Minji said , laughing. And since Taehyun was sitting beside you , you hit his head playfully . "Did Beomgyu go somewhere?" Soobin asked , looking here and there for him .