I miss u|dd

Name:Monte

DD woke up and get on instagram to see sugarhillhottakes posting about him. He hated when they posted about him it was always about someone dissin notti or him with a girl but this one post caught his eye he saw a familiar face and name.

it's was his ex girlfriend Monte they dated on and off for 2 years they officially broke up a month before notti passed. Notti was monte's best friend that's how she met dd.

he told her the dd would treat her right but notti really thought he was gon treat her good. dd did nothing bout cause her pain from when they started dating to when they stopped.

They stopped talking for month but when she found out what happened to notti she know she was going to have to see dd it was gone hurt to see the person who hurt you most after awhile but she wasn't thinking about that.

She only cared to know if he was ok she went to notti's funeral and candlelight's right there when dd needed her the most. It's  been 7 months since they seen each other but she still supports dd and ddot reporting their music and sometimes going to his concerts.

She still not over the fact the notti not here sometimes she can't eat or sleep when she remembers her best friend not here but again she was alone at her lowest.

DD found her new page she was live on and he joined it "jayrip should've called yeah he should've fled" she sang along with the he's song. She never really smoked or drank unless sum was really wrong but today made 7 months of notti not being here so it made sense.

he watch the live for a good 10 minutes "notti keep rappin u different they said to stay out the streets but I wouldn't listen" she tried to sang with him but her emotions take over her mom came over to hug her and told her it was ok.

That's when dd ask to join live. She accept the request they just looked at each other for a couple seconds. "Hey mami" dd said in a low tone "hey dd" monte said looking away from the phone

"why u not lookin at me monte" she turned around to look at him "now u lookin at me" he smiled "cause u know that's not my name to u" she said trying not to smile

"what yo name to me" "u know it" "naw I need u to remind me" he bit his lip "David I'm not playin with u today" "how u feelin today" "I'm pretty sure u saw" "yeah Ik u eat today" "you care" she looked at him with a weird look

"i always have" "u have a funny way of sawin it" "stop actin like that" "naw u stop actin like that u damn well u don't act like that David stop playin with me cause u gettin me tight" she said with an attitude

"I'm sorry mami and stop playin with my name like that" she just rolled her eyes. they talked about some memories with notti now half of his followers it in the live screen Recording "I miss u Monte" he look at her with a smile

"u didn't miss me when u was with sloth racks"she was referring to jay racks "naw I being fr with u right now I really do miss u i realize that a lot of shit I did to you was not right"

"dd we still on live" "bro I don't care bout that I'm talkin to u they can screen recording all they want but I want u to know that I'm sorry and i miss u and love u and I will do anything to prove that I am I miss havin u by my side mami I really do miss u" dd said while look at her.

She knew he was serious by the look he gave her "I love u too dd" "u still in the hill" "yes" "send the low I bout to pull up" "Arl I'm finna text u" *ddosama left the live* "ima catch y'all later" she ended the live smiling

*therealmonte.hill ended the live*