Flirty fan|dudyelo

There will be some thing u well not understand but it will be translated 💕
Name:shay

Dudeylo is as 20 year old drill rapper who has over 2 million followers on instagram and more on other platforms. He has a lot of fans in on age group. Some in their 20 , teens , sometimes 11 or 12.

He usually doesn't view fans stories most of the time because sometimes people like to troll him so he stopped. He was going through his mentions and saw a pfp of a baby something told him to click on it so he did.

It was some girl's profile that @ him in her story he clicked on the her story and watched a video of a baby saying his name.

"Dudyelooooo" the baby saying along with Idris the person who posted the yt video he couldn't do nun but smile and he hearted the story he went to the next story.

"Catch shh he gon with Matt the oldest girl sang and the baby dancing in the back 'one thing bout her she gon listen to sum Dudey😂' he read cross the video.

He just smiled he clicked off the story to scroll through her page "damn she fine"he said to himself he got off her page and closed his phone.

He took a 2 hour nap and woke with the girl on his mind that never happens unless he has a crush he got on his phone and followed her something came over him when he did that he backed out of it and closed his phone once again.

2 hours go by he gets a notification *pretty.shay is going live* he stopped what he was doing to joined it.

"Ou mata e matagi Ou loto mamaina toa Manatu atu Taku pelepele" she sang the lyrics with Moana playing on her alexia and holding the sleepy toddler she look at the phone to see who was watching her live.

She saw his name but thought it was a fan page. she put the toddler in her Barbie bed and turned the camera on her "look at my baby Bella" she closed the door to Bella's room.

She flipped the camera on herself and looked at the comments 'bitch I know u see dudelyo in yo live😭😭' her best friend commented when she realized she almost dead .

Dudey couldn't do nun but laugh at her reaction he requested to join the live and she accepted it "wsp shay" "omg this nigga know my name" Shay said almost felling off her bed "where my Fran at" "who Bella she sleepin" "my bad" he replied.

"So I see u speak a different language" Dudey said "yeah I do multiple" "like what" " Spanish, French, Hawaiian ,Korean and filipino".

he always had something for girls who learned out of their culture or like doing new things in general."say sum in Korean" "ok um 당신은 정말 괜찮아요" she smiled "tf that mean" he said making her laughing "it means you so fine" "oh shit it's get hot in here" he said tugging on his shirt

ok say sum in Hawaiian" "makemake au i kaʻu e ʻike nei" she said in a flirty voice "idk what u said but I'm feeling it" he said smiling "it means I like what I see" "oh fr" "say sum in French foe me" "quel est ton numéro"

"that means what's your number right " he said getting excited "Yeap" she said smiling "Gusto kong sipsipin ang titi mula sa harap hanggang sa likod at gusto ko ang mga bola mo sa loob ko nang husto" she said rolling her eyes sexually but playfully

"tf that mean" "u freak" his friend said putting his face in the camera. one of his friends spoke Filipino and understood what she said she can't nun but look shocked.

"wait what she said" Dudey said looking at his friend the boy lead over to him in his ear "she said i want to suck that dick from the front to the back and i want u balls deep in me so bad"

he laughed a lil after he said that "that's how u feel" he bit his lip at her "yeah" "I just sent my number" "ok papi" she smiled "and I still want to see my baby" "now she yo baby" "that's my sister dummy" "so" "whatever I'm finna get off live and text u" "alright" *pretty.Shay ended their live*