Bestfriend's sister|kay flock

Name:samara

Kevin woke up from a 3 hour sleep because of the long house party his bestfriend cblu had. He picked up the phone to FaceTime their group chat "yoooo" Kevin said in a groggy voice

"what's the word" setty said "what's the move buzzin" blovee said when he connected to the call "naw yall niggas still hype from last night" Kevin said with a laugh "yeah nigga and we going back for some girl party"

"naw y'all is buggi-" Kevin was cut off by female voice joining the call "yo my brother said he don't fuck with yall and that y'all smell like ass" she laughs while looking at her brother cblu face.

everybody didn't know if the should be laughing or ask cblu who she was " samara gave me my fucin phone" he yelled at her "I'm not givin u shit now" they agrued for about ten minutes and they did nun but laugh

"bro I will tell cj u cheatin" "every body got quiet after that "it ain't cheatin if we not together" she said looking at her self in the face time camera "damn she fine"

Kevin said along with belovee and setty hyping her up "let us get a fit check" setty said "oh hell no" cblu said trying to take the phone from her she ran to her room and lock the door "alright yall ready" "yeah" they said as a group

"Ok we see with the white toes" Kevin said they hyped her up "let us see yo face mami" Kevin said "naw that nigga down bad" belovee said while setty laughed "yo why u open my door like that" she yelled at cblu "nigga this my house"

he snatched the phone "yo who is that she a vibe fr" belovee said "nun of your business and y'all niggas still coming over for the party" "yeah what time" Kevin said "2 hours" "alright"

2 hours later
Cblu house
"Yooooo" Kevin yelled while walking in the door with beloved and setty "wassup buzzins" he dapped everybody up they talked and that's when they heard PSA playing from her room "that's what I been meaning to tell u"

he looked at Kevin "what" "my sister is a big fan of u and she doesn't know that u my friend it's a surprise well u are the surprise" "oh shit" belovee hyped Kevin up "tf y'all getting hyped for y'all actin like I'm askin him to fuc her"

"How old she turning" setty said "19" "mhm" Kevin just nodded his head "Ima have u leave for a while then come back" 2 hours later into the party

"alright yall I got to say sum to say to my baby sister and a surprise" everybody stop to look cblu's way "I just want to say I love u and thank u for all the love and energy you have given me even tho u keep fucin pushin me but at the end of the day i go to war behind you" cblu said looking at her

"I love you too blu" "I got one more surprise for u I know how much you love him and fanned out and me and this nigga been my friend for about a year and I been hidin it for your birthday" cblu said pointed at the door Kevin was behind.

She almost cried she had been a fan of his since he first started music so it was a really big deal for her. "Omg c" everybody cheering and sum laughing at her reaction "can I get a hug" Kevin held his arms out

"yes" she hugged him and nearly dead for the from the good ass Cologne he had on "u smell good Kay" "same to u mami what your name" "samara" "ok samara how old you turning" "19" they looked at each other for a sec "why I feel I heard u before" "cause u did" she just looked at him confused "I was on the FaceTime call"

"oh" he just laughed at the face she made. 2 hours later cblu and his friends take over her party she didn't have many friends ever one who did come for her left. She just set on the couch sad.

"Hey u good" Kevin said standing over her "no" she pouted "u what to talk about it" "yes" she looked up at him with watery eyes "come on" he help her up off the couch and walk back to her room and closed the door.

"What's wrong mami" "this was supposed to be my day , my party nobody really came like they said they would then c got his friends drankin and shit I just wanted one day to be about me"

she started crying "hey stop that u fucin up yo makeup" he looked at her in her eyes and wiping her face "I'm here with u I care the only reason I came is because I heard it was your birthday other then that I would of still been in my bed"

she just laughed and put her head down "look at me" he left her head up and locked eyes "you don't need people to feel happy if they making u feel like u need them leave them alone u to fine to be stressed about sum niggas or bitchs that's under u understand"

"I understand" he pulled her in for a hug "you going be out there or u what to watch a movie" "movie" she replied to Kevin they layed down and watched 2 movies and they both fell asleep.