Opp secret|king von

This is from my king Von book!!!

Name:faith
This is long cause I don't feel like making a part two😒

Name:faithThis is long cause I don't feel like  making a part two😒

Faith and Von has been dating for about three years now.

Yes bitch three years!!!

The two met on the on a lick von was doing.

she is FBG butta lil sister.

Von was hitting a lick on butta but she was the only one home at that time.

von and muwop and some other friends of his came rushing in the house looking for butta but she was the only person found.

Knowing von crazy ass he put a gun to her head just to scare her but that just made her attracted to him.

It was something bout him that made her smile she couldn't stop thinkin bout him.

She would same times slick defend his name around butta.

faith could gave 0 fucks if  he found out she liked Von.

Butta and her didn't get along at all he was just always doing to much growing up.

he would get into fights and if he pussyed out he would drop her lo and act like he didn't know what happened.

He was doing drugs at a young age. that was the biggest problem he'd break shit and hit her most of his time or yell at his mom.

it got to where they started calling the police to get him.

She cried to her mom say that she didn't like butta and that he scared her but knowing moms with they sons she wanted to be captain savu nigga.

The night she met Von her and butta and they mom got into it bout him almost getting her killed by some 300 niggas.

He was high and had a short temper then swung but this time she hit back.

He pushed her in to a glass mirror in the hall making it break glass fell on her leaving small scratches with blood.

He stop and realized what he did making her tear up in the eyes he let her go.

After that she left the house with only a jacket and 20$ from some alcohol and cotton balls and band-Aids.

She walked in the store holding her head down so no-one could her face.

Not paying attention she bumped into someone and looked up to say sorry.

Realized it was Von she put her head back trying to walk away from him but he stopped her.

Asked what happened she could tell he was genuinely upset and worried.

He offered to let her stay with him since he's music career was taking off and he was going money.