Heading to the Airport

*TIME SKIP TO 10:30 AM Next day*

Pierce POV

It's 10:30 and I just finished packing my things so I head to Ein's so we can go. I approach his house and knock on the door. There is no response so I yell really loudly so he can hear me. Since he is just a lazy bones. I stand outside his house for 2 minutes waiting for him so I yell again.

Pierce: "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! WE GOT TO GET THE AIRPORT!" I yell really loudly.

I soon hear footsteps coming from inside Ein's house. Soon he opens the door.

Ein: "WHAT THE HELL PIERCE I WAS SLEEPING!"

I see Ein leaning on the side of his door in his Pyjamas he had a plain white shirt on with blue shorts. He had his eyes half open with half his angry face squished against the side of the door. He looked really cute and I think I was starting to blush.

Pierce: "U-uh We have to get to the airport." I say nervously. Ein's eyes widened.

Ein: " SHIT! I COMPLETELY FORGOT! GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES!" Ein yells as he rushes upstairs.

I wait downstairs for a couple of minutes then Ein runs down the stairs with his bag.

Ein: " Alright let's go!"

We both exited the house and started walking to the car till KC ran over to us.

KC: "WAIT GUYS BEFORE YOU GO TAKE THESE COOKIES! There is one for each if you."

Pierce: "Thanks so much KC. Tell the others we said bye. We will see you next week."

Kc: "Alright BYE!" KC says as she skips away.

Me and Ein hop in the car and start driving to the airport. I see Ein pulling out the cookies from the bag. He takes a bite and gets crumbs all over his face. I move my thumb towards Ein's face and move the crumbs off his face then I lick the crumbs off my thumb.

Pierce: "Wow! KC's cookies are delicious!" I say as I turn to Ein. His eyes are wide and his face is a light red."

Pierce: "Oh? I didn't know Ein blushed?" I teased."

Ein: "S-SHUT UP! I-It was a reaction from t-the cookie!" Ein stutter's with his face a really bright red.

Pierce: "Awwww, is my puppy blushing harder?"

Ein: U-AH! SHUT UP! AND DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Ein says with his face as red as a tomato.

I just laugh

(393 Words)