Movie Night gone wrong

(Later)

Aphmau POV

Aphmau: "Alright, are we all ready for movie night!?" Aphmau asks smiling

Noi: "I guess.... Hang on, where is Ein and Pierce?" Noi asks

Zane: "Now that you mention it, where are those idiots?" Zane questions

Aaron: "Did you remember to invite them Aph?" Aaron asks

Aphmau: "I am sure I did, I will call them. " Aphmau replies

KC: "No, do facetime! I need to see why they are late and what the hell they are doing!" KC yells.

Aphmau: "Alright!" Aphmau calls them

(Back at Eins house 5 mins earlier)

Pierce POV

Pierce: "Hey can you still walk Puppy?"

Ein: "Just..." Ein says with wobbly legs.

Pierce: "That's great! Perfect time for me to make you struggle all over again." Pierce says as he gets closer to Ein. Ein turns flustered.

Ein: "W-what do you mean by that- Ah~".

Ein asks before getting cut off by a soft sensation of Pierce's lips on Eins neck.

Ein: "P-Pierce... Ahh~." Pierce bites Ein's neck causing him to moan.

(Pierce drops Ein and himself on the bed)

Pierce moves his tongue into Eins mouth, Ein does the same. They are both making out on the bed until Pierce slowly pulls away.

Pierce: "I bet that tastes good doesn't it." Pierce says with a smile and Ein is all flustered.

Pierce slowly gets off Ein but then stops.

Ein: "Wait..." Ein says flushed.

Pierce: "Do you want round two?" Pierce says with a smirk. Ein turns red and looks away.

Pierce: "Is that a yes puppy?"

Ein nods

Pierce: "Alright~" Pierce smirks.

(Present time)

Pierce strips Ein naked.

Pierce: "Ahh~ Puppy~"

Ein: "AH!~" 

Aphmau was calling on the phone and the two boys didn't notice and thought it was a alarm. Ein slammed his hand on the phone accidentally answering the face time.

Pierce: "Let me suck your cock for just a little bit"

Pierce: "Let me taste your cum"

Pierce goes down to Eins dick and starts sucking it.

Ein: "AH!!~! AHH~! " Ein moans loud and starts to cum

Pierce: "Yes Puppy! Cum all over my face!"

Ein: "Mmmmmm!"

Pierce: "You're such a slut, Ein."

Ein: "No, you're the slut!"

They start making out again, but it changes to them fucking. Pierce is on top of him now and they're both moaning loudly. Then they change positions, with Pierce on his back while Ein rides him. They keep going until Ein cums, shooting his load onto Pierce's chest. They kiss again afterward and he rubs it into Pierce's skin.

Pierce grabs Ein's chin and kisses him. He licks his lips, wiping away some of the cum that got on his face.

Ein: "Ugh! Why do you have to make me feel like I'm so dirty?"