Day 1 (2/2)

Day 1 (2/2)

*Time Skip*

I woke up at 9:00 am. I see that Ein is still sleeping. I smile and get dressed. Then I go and crouch in front of Ein. I feel his warm breath on my face as he is sleeping. I moved his hair out of his face and put it behind his ear. I lightly blush as I watch him peacefully sleep. I may sound like a creep but I can't help myself. I look at his lips. They look so soft. I moved closer to his face and was about to kiss him but then stopped myself. What if I wake him up? What if he doesn't like me like that? I will just leave it. I stand up and move to the lounge.

*Time skip to 1:00 PM*

It's been hours and Ein still hasn't woken up yet. Then I hear footsteps coming out from the room. Soon I see Ein walking out rubbing one of his eyes.

Pierce: "Well good morning sleepyhead. How was your sleep?" I ask with a smile on my face.

Ein: "I was Uncomfortable.." Eins says complaining.

Pierce: "Probably cause you were sleeping in black jeans." I say while giggling.

Ein: "Well you could have taken them off!" Ein yells at me.

I lightly blush and freeze to what Ein just said to me. Ein blushes hard then quickly looks at the ground.

Ein: " I wouldn't mind if you took them off and left me in my boxers..." Ein Mumble's

I smirk and walk over to Ein

Pierce: " Are you saying what I think you're saying?" I tease.

Ein looks at me with the reddest face ever.

Ein: " W-WHAT N-NO! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT! " Ein yells, stuttering.

Pierce: "Just teasing you." I say as I smirk.

Ein looks at me angrily.

Ein: "I hate you..." Ein says in a frustrated tone.

Pierce: "Aww come on I know you love me." I say teasing him.

Ein: "Shut.Up." Ein says a bit flustered but annoyed. I just giggle.

Pierce: "Alright I am going to have a shower and lunch is on the table if you want it." I said smiling then I headed to the bathroom.

Ein POV

I walk over to the table and eat the lunch that's there. Then I put the plate in the sink and walk to the bedroom. I go and sit on my bed.

Ein: "What should I do?" I say to myself.

Then I remembered that I brought some manga with me. I hop off the bed and grab my favorite manga out of my bag. (My Hero Academia) Then I hop back on the bed and start to read it.

*Five minutes later*

Soon I hear a door open and then I see Pierce walk out of it. He had no shirt on and he had a towel wrapped around his waist. I started blushing so hard. I couldn't stop looking down at his ab's. The more I looked the more red my face was so I hid my face with my book.

Pierce: "Hey Ein!"

Ein: "Hey..."

Pierce POV

I walk out the bathroom to see Ein sitting on his bed looking at me with a really red face. But then quickly turned his head to his book. I wondered why he was so red till I looked down and saw that I had no shirt on. I smirked and walked closer to Ein.

Pierce: "Oooh~"

Ein: "O-oh what?"

Pierce: "So you like what you see?" I teased

Ein: "U-uh yes... I MEAN N-NO! UGH! SHUT UP!" Ein yells with a flustered face.

I laugh and go and get dressed. Ein stares at me but then quickly looks the opposite way reading his book so he is not looking at me. I quickly get dressed and go back to Ein.

Pierce: "So~ Have you noticed that you're blushing quite hard right now?" I tease.

Ein: "SHUT YOUR FACE!" WE SHALL NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN!" Ein yells with a red face.

Pierce: "Ok, Ok..."

Ein looks at me with a red face and a frustrated look, I just smile.

*Time Skip to Night*

Ein POV

I walk back into the bedroom ready for bed. I get in my Pajamas and brush my teeth then I get into the bed then I put the covers over me then I sit up and grab my book and start reading. Soon I see Pierce walk in. He starts to stare at me with a light red face.

Ein: "What?"

Pierce: U-uhm... It's n-nothing.

I look at Pierce weirdly but then shrug and go back to my book. But when I put my book down I see Pierce walking towards me and bends down a bit in front of me so we are face to face. I can feel my cheeks go red.

Pierce: "You know you're cute when you are focused." Pierce says with a smile.

I start to blush hard.

Ein: " H-huh!?"

Then Pierce booped me on the nose and I dropped my book. He then stood up straight, walked to his bed and went to sleep.

I just stare at him in shock with my face red. I soon turn off the light and doze off to sleep.

(835 Words!)