Any Idea's???

Hi hot babes! So as some of you can tell this story is close to a ending. I know i am sorry. BUT i am looking for some new Ein x Pierce ideas. Just so you know whatever you suggest i will probably turn it into a 18+ material fan-fic. SO! The more ideas the better i will either merge the ideas together or just write seperate books for each. So if you want me to make your idea over 18+ material write Mature next to your idea. If you want innocence the write Innocent next to your comment. 

TY!

I love you all!!!

Here is a perfect time to tell yall about myself.

HELLO! My Username is willow sprinkles But my real name is Kahlan. You may have seen me comment on vids on youtube! I am turning 14 soon and I am a huge fan of the Ein x Pierce ship! Well i guess you guys already knew that.... I started my first year of highschool this year which was pretty exciting! I love the Anime My hero academia and i love making friends so hey if you ever wanna be my friend just chat with me! My fav food sushi and i live in New zealand!

If you want mor info just ask i am free to awnser!

XOXO!!!!!!

BTW When i said you guys to comment i was not expecting a entire divorce. It was actually quite entertaining.

So yeah uhm YOU TWO NEED TO SORT YOUR SHIT OUT!

Ok have a good Day/Night!