Day 5

*10:30 AM*

Day 5

Ein POV

I wake up to the sound of a phone ringing. I hear Pierce groan and pick up the phone.Then he places it back.

Pierce: "The housekeeper is gonna come over around 12:00 for a quick clean up."

Ein: "Tell them to reschedule... I want cuddles...."

I see Pierce smile at me.

Ein: "And what time is it...?" I say in an annoyed tone.

Pierce: "10:30"

Ein: " *Groan* It's too early..."

Pierce: "I know puppy... But we gotta get up."

Ein: "No... I want to stay in bed with you."

Pierce: "Me too..." Pierce sighs.

I then feel someone tickle me harshly. I start to giggle.

Ein: "P-Peirce! What are you doing!?" I say laughing.

Pierce: " Hm? Oh. Tickling you."

Ein: "Hahahahah!"

Pierce: "Wow... Who knew you were so ticklish? Oh that's right, me."

Ein: "Haha! S-stop!" I say laughing louder.

Pierce: "Awww~ Your laugh is so cute~. "

Ein: "SHUT HAHAHA UP HAHA!"

Pierce POV

I keep on tickling him till we both fall out of the bed. Ein lands on top of me and we both start to laugh. I move closer to his face and kiss his nose.

Ein looks at me blushing wide eyed. I smile at him and we both stand up.

Pierce: "I will meet you on the couch."

Ein: "O-ok..."

I look at Eins sad face. I smile and kiss his forehead.

Pierce: "Love you~"

Ein: "Love you too..." Ein says with a light smile.

15 mins later

Ein POV

I walk out of the room all dressed and I see Pierce sitting on the couch. I smile and sit next to him.

Pierce: " Well look who finally decided to come out."

Ein: "Shut-"

Pierce: "No."

Ein: "Hmph."

Pierce looks at me and laughs.

Ein: "Screw you!"

Pierce: "Haha! How about screw you?"

I look at Pierce with a really angry face.

Ein: "FUCK YOU!"

Pierce: "Fuck me?"

Ein: "YES!-" I say without realizing what I said.

Pierce: "So you want to Fuck me again?"

Ein: "AHHHHH! NO! NO! NO!"

Pierce: "I thought you were tired from last night but sure we can do later~"

Ein: "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!."

Pierce just laughs.

I slowly move over to Pierce. He wraps his arms around me. I do the same but more tightly.

Pierce: "Wow someone is cuddly."

Ein: "I told you before, I want more cuddles."

Pierce smiles at me.

Pierce Pov

Pierce: "Hey, Ein I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me tonight. Since well... I love you and all that and before our vaca is over I thought you and me could go on a date. You don't have to-" before I could finish I feel a soft sensation on my lips. It was Ein kissing me. I kiss back. We stop after a while.

Ein: "Of course I will go out with you I love you!"

We both smile and keep hugging for a while.

*Time skip to 6:00 pm*

I get changed into a black singlet, put a tie around my neck and some jeans and wait in the lounge. I soon see Ein walk out wearing a navy blue jacket and his black ripped jeans. Ein Smiles at me nervously.

Pierce: "Wow..."

Ein: "Wow what?..."

Pierce: "You look handsome. I am so lucky to have you."

I walk over to Ein and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his neck.

Ein: "B-babe... We h-have a date."

Pierce: " I know, but I couldn't help myself. You're just too cute."

Ein: "Sh-shut up..." Ein says in an embarrassed face and red face. I smile at his cute face.

Pierce: " See you did it again."

Ein: "Shut up! I am not CUTE!"

I start to laugh as Ein looks at me with his angry but cute look.

Pierce: "Well we better go out on this date before I eat you instead." I say smirking.

Ein looks at me angrily flustered.

Ein: "Let's just go..."

We both walk to the restaurant and eat dinner the we walk to the park. We both sit on a bench and look at each other smileing.

Pierce: " That was a really good dinner."

Ein: " It really was."

I move closer to Ein and put my hand in his face.

Pierce: "You are really killing me with your cuteness."

Ein: "Shu-" Before Ein could say anything I kissed him.

He kissed back and we both moved our tongues into each other's mouths. Before we knew it we were making out. I slowly move Eins jacket off him. We then realize that we are still in the park. I smile and look at Ein.

Pierce: "Come puppy, let's go back to our room. We can do this tomorrow."

We both walk back to our room and get ready for bed. I get dressed but leave my shirt off and hop into my bed. I then see Ein getting dressed.

Ein POV

As we get into our bedroom I start to get changed. I then see Pierce watching me get dressed but I don't care. I take my shirt off and then put my plane white one on and I then take my pants and boxers if I bend down to pick up my shorts but before I do I then hear Pierce say something.

Pierce: "Damn. Nice ass."

Ein: "P-PEIRCE!" I say flustered.

Pierce: "Don't bother to put your shorts on. You look cute like that now come into bed with me."

I stand back up and get into bed with Pierce. He wraps one arm around me touching my back. He slowly moves his hand down to my ass. I flinch but then smile and go closer. I look up at Pierce as he is smirking I then feel him grab my dick. He rubs it slowly I start to moan a bit he just smiles at me and kisses my forehead. I smile blushing back.

Ein: "Mmm~ That fells good~"

Pierce: "Oh~ You like that puppy?" Pierce asks, smirking while blushing. I slowly nod yes, blushing hard. He rubs my dick a bit faster. I moan more.

Pierce: "Love you puppy~" Pierce lets go of my dick and wraps his other hand around my waist.

I heavily breathe as I respond to Pierce.

Ein: "L-love you t-too~"

We snuggle the whole night.

(981 Words)

(Sorry its not as long as the last one...)