Day 1 (1/2)

*Time skip*

Day 1 ( ½)

Ein POV

Me and Pierce arrive at the airport. We get our things out of the car and walk inside.

*Time skip to the plane*

Me and Pierce hop on the plane and go to our seats. I am quite scared of heights but I haven't told anyone. I sit down clutching the arms of the chair. Pierce looks at me with a worried look.

Pierce: "Hey~ buddy... Are you ok? You seem scared?"

I look at Pierce with slightly watery eyes then I look at the ground.

Ein: " Will you promise you won't tell anyone..." I say in a soft but strict voice.

Pierce: "Of Course. Anything you need to tell me I will keep between us. I promise." Pierce says in a caring tone.

I look at Pierce again but my eyes are even more watery than before.

Ein: "You will think I am a baby if I tell you this..."

Pierce: "Hey~ It's ok you can tell me when you're ready. I promise you I won't think that. You're my best bud. I would never." Pierce says nicely as he looks at me with a slight smile on his face.

Ein: " I-I am scared of heights! Go ahead, laugh at me." I say trembling.

Pierce looks at me with the same look as before except his smile was a bit bigger.

Pierce: "I am glad you told me. I will never laugh at something like that."

We look at each other in silence till we hear a voice.

Pierce POV

Plane person: " Please buckle your seat belts and we are taking off now." He says in a happy tone.

I look at Ein. He is closing his eyes tight and scraping the chair with his finger nails.

Pierce: "Hey Ein you can hold my hand if you want." As I say that Ein looks at me crying. He holds my hand and grips onto it tight. After the plane takes off we are In the air and Ein falls asleep. It was probably from the stress and soon his head fell on my shoulder. I start to blush a bit.

*Time skip to 3 AM*

Plane person: "Ok everyone we are landing now please stay seated till we give you a thumbs up."

I decided to wake Ein up after we've landed since he gets really stressed while landing and taking off.

Plane person: "You may get off the plane now."

I wake Ein up and we hop off the plane. Soon we got to our resort and paid for our hotel room. We enter the room and head to the bedroom where we see two king size beds.

Ein: *Gasp* " A BED!" Ein yells and flops onto it then instantly falls asleep.

I smile and walk over to him. I take off his shoes and hoodie. Then I walk over to my bed and get changed since Ein is asleep he won't be able to see me. After I get changed I brush my teeth then head to sleep. I am too tired to make dinner so I just went to sleep.

(499 Words)