Day 3

Day 3 gets bad~

Day 3

*Time skip to 9.00 AM*

Ein POV

I wake up quite early for once and I see Pierce is up making breakfast. I walk over to him and surprise him.

Ein: "BOO!"

Pierce: "U-AH!"

I start to laugh. Pierce looks at me annoyed.

Pierce: "Oh you will pay for that..."

Ein: "I would like to see you try." I say confidently.

I walk to the couch and sit down. Soon I feel two hands touch my ribs. (Not literally).

Ein: "P-Peirce what are yo-" Before I could finish I felt something tickle me.

Pierce POV

After Ein goes and sits on the couch I decide to walk after him. I had the best revenge. After he sat down I did too. I put my hands where his ribs were and I started to tickle him.

Ein: "HAHAHAHA! PLEASE PIERCE HAHAHAHA! STOP! I CAN'T BREATHE!

Pierce: "I don't care. This is your punishment."

I start to smile evilly and I keep going.

Ein: "P-PIERCE! HAHAH! LET ME GO!!!!!"

Pierce: "Not a chance! ." I soon climb on top of Ein and start tickling harder.

Ein: "HAHAHAHA! I CAN'T BREATHE! I AM DYEING! HAHAHAH! I GIVE MERCY!"

Pierce: "Fine..." I stopped tickling Ein and then I realized I was on top of him. I could see Ein blushing hard. I moved my face closer to his.

Pierce: "Awww, Is my puppy flustered?"

I see Ein's face go completely red.

Ein: "AH! G-GET OFF! YOU-YOU JERK!" Ein yells flustered and he moves my face back up. I just smile.

I get off Ein and smile. He sits back up all red and sweating.

Ein: "I hate you..."

Pierce: "As if... you started it you know..."

Ein: "SHUT UP!"

Pierce: "Anyways I heard that there is a party tonight on the beach. Maybe we should go."

Ein: "Y-yeah that sounds l-like a good idea." Ein stutter's with his face still red.

Pierce: "Awww, you're stuttering, it's cute." I say with a smile. Ein's face goes a bright red then he looks at me.

Ein: "YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING!" Ein yells flustered.

Pierce: " Hehe I know.."

Ein: "AND STOP FUCKING TEASING ME EVERY FREAKEN DAY!" Ein yells annoyed

Pierce: " Nah. You're too fun to toy around with."

Ein looks at me with a really angry look and then he climbs on top of me and grabs my shirt. I start to blush a bit.

Ein: "YOUR GETTING ON MY NERVES YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Ein yells in anger.

Pierce: "Oh? And what are you gonna do?" I smile at him.

I move my face closer to his.

Ein: "Shut up... just get out of my face." Ein looks at me angrily.

Pierce: "Well you're the one sitting on me. I can't really go anywhere..."