Day 2

Day 2

Pierce POV

*Time skip to 11.00 AM

I am sitting out in the living room watching TV till I see Ein walk out with a smile on his face.

Pierce: "What?" I say in a questionable but happy tone.

Ein: "Hm?"

Pierce: "You seem to be in a good mood."

Ein: "Oh. I heard that there is a pool at the resort somewhere. We should go!"

Pierce: " Great idea let's go!"

*Time skip they are at the pool*

I am that Lazy 🤣

I sit down on a chair. Then I see Ein dive into the water and then come up for air. When his head came out of the water his hair went all down the front of his face then he shook his head so his hair went out of his face. I started to blush a bit. Then I see three girls run up to me. One has long haired curly blonde, another a light brown with mid length hair and one with shoulder length black hair. The one with blonde hair and brown hair sits on either side of me.

Blonde Bitch: " Hey~ they're handsome."

I sit there awkwardly sweating a bit.

Brown haired hottie: "Hey~ sweetie... Are you single?"

I sit there really awkwardly then I look to my left to see the girl with black hair looking at the blonde girl a bit upset. Then I got the idea that she liked her so I had an idea that could help us both.

Pierce: "Sorry girls but I am taken."

The girl with black hair lightens up but she then looks upset again like I didn't have proof.

Blonde Bitch: "Pfft I highly doubt that."

Then I get stumped till I see Ein looking at me and the girls with a sad look. I soon got an idea. I mimicked the word come here to Ein. Soon he got the message and swam over to me then hopped out of the pool and stood in front of me.

Ein: "Yes Pierce?"

Pierce: " It's him." I get up and walk over to Ein then put my arm around his shoulder. Ein looked at me confused.

Black haired cutie: "Are you sure that's not just your friend?..."

Of Course I saw this coming. She had that look in her eyes.

I soon turn a light red. I turn and look at Ein. I put my hand on the back of Ein's head then I put my other hand on Eins back. I move our faces closer to each other.

Ein POV

Pierce: "Just go with it." Pierce whispers to me.

Out of nowhere he brought our faces closer together and our lips touched. He started kissing me. My eyes widened then I became flustered. I soon close my eyes and melt into the kiss, I put my hands on Pierce's shoulders. I feel Pierce's hands slide down to my waist. I flinch a bit.

Pierce POV

I keep my eyes slightly open. I soon see Ein's eyes close and he puts his hand on my shoulders. After he did that I slid my hands down to his waist. I felt Ein flinch a bit but then he calmed down. I look at the girls. They all looked stunned but then the black haired girl soon smiled and mimicked Thank you with her mouth.

Black haired cutie: "Come on guys he's taken so let's leave them." She says.

Then she takes the two girls away. I wait till I can't see them anymore. Then I stop kissing Ein. Soon Ein opened his eyes and he looked at me wide eyed then I smirked.

Ein: " What?" Ein says in a soft voice quite flustered.

Pierce: "So~ Were you enjoying that?" I say that teasing him. As I said that, Eins face turned way more red.

Ein: "W-WHAT MAKES Y-YOU S-SAY THAT!" Ein stutter's with a flustered face.

Pierce: "Well you closed your eyes and you kissed me back. You also moved your hands to my shoulders.

Then I saw Eins face light up but not in a happy way.

Ein: "W-WELL Y-YOU SAID GO WITH IT SO I DID! AND THOSE GIRLS WERE HARASSING YOU SO I BASICALLY HELPED YOU! T-THAT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING!" Ein yells with a red face.

Pierce: "Uh-huh... So that wasn't your tongue moving into my mouth?" I say with a smirk on my face.

Ein's face turns really red.

Ein: "S-SHUT UP! I AM LEAVING!"

As I watch Ein walk away soon I yell something that will embarrass him.

Pierce: "HEY EIN, WE SHOULD DO THIS IN OUR ROOM LATER! YOU'RE A REALLY GOOD KISSER!" I yell embarrassing Ein.

I see Ein freeze. He turns his head and looks at me with an angry red face. Everyone is looking at us but I just smile as Ein is really flustered. Soon I see Ein run to the hotel room. I start to laugh.

*Time skip (They are back in the room)*

I see Ein sitting on the couch with his face a light pink. I decide to walk over to him then I sit down next to him.

Pierce: "So~ What-chya thinking about?" I ask with a smile on my face.

Ein looks at me with light red cheeks but then looks back at the ground.

Pierce: "Are you thinking about the kiss we had?"

Ein: "WHAT! N-NO! I MEAN YOUR THE ONE WHO KISSED ME! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO REACT!? JUST PULL AWAY!?"

Pierce: " I mean you could have... *Gasp* Unless you didn't want to." I say with a smirk on my face.

Ein suddenly goes red.

Ein: "Y-YOU... Have no proof..." Ein says in a soft tone.

Pierce: " I mean we can make out right now if you want."

Ein becomes really flustered and stands up quickly.

Ein: "AH! GOOD NIGHT!" As Ein says that he rushes off to the room and shuts the door. I laugh as he leaves the room.

(949 Words!)