Day 7

Pierce POV

(Time skip to 10;00 AM)

Pierce wakes up and sees Ein is still sleeping so he gets up and gets changed and walks to the couch and sits down and watches some TV. He has to remember to wake Ein up before 12;00pm because they have to get to their plane to leave.

(Time skip to 11:00 AM)

Pierce can hear footsteps coming closer from down the hallway but he then hears a bang noise.

Ein: "Owww!" Ein says annoyed. Pierce rushes over and sees Ein on the ground.

Pierce chuckles. "Hey Ein. Are you good?" Pierce asks, holding his hand out.

Ein: "NO! I can barely even walk thanks to you! I was lucky to even get my clothes on!" Ein yells flustered.

Pierce: "Well you were the one begging for more~" I tease as Ein becomes so red.

Ein: "SHUT UP!" Ein screeches as he slaps Pierces hand out the way.

Ein: "I CAN STAND UP!" Ein yells as he uses the wall for support and hardly gets on his feet before he collapses again.

Pierce: "I must have gone quite hard on you." I says smiling

Ein: "S-SHUT UP!" Ein yells red.

Pierce: " By the way, we have to get ready to go soon. We have to be at the airport by 12;00 pm." I say.

Ein: "HOW CAN I GET READY IF I CAN'T WALK AT ALL!?" Ein yells blushing.

Pierce: "Don't worry puppy I will carry you and pack your stuff for you." Pierce says as he picks Ein up from the ground like a baby.

Ein blushes as he gets picked up and set down on the couch.

Pierce: " Just sit here as I pack our things. Watch some TV. Oh and don't leave the house." Pierce teases.

Ein: "I CAN'T ANYWAY YOU DICK!" Ein yells angrily as Pierce goes back to their room to pack.

(10 mins later)

Pierce walks out the room holding their bags.

Pierce: "Done!" Pierce says as he hands both their bags to Ein.

Pierce: "Hold these for me so I can carry you to the car." Pierce says smiling. Ein holds onto the bags as Pierce picks him up (Bridal style).

Ein: "This is embarrassing..." Ein says blushing

Pierce: "We can both take the blame for this." Pierce says with a childish smile

Ein feels so embarrassed but also feels thankful that he does not need to walk.

Pierce: "Just you wait Ein, I am going to have to carry you through the Airport." Pierce says laughing.

Ein: "SHUT UP!" Ein says angrily.

Pierce gets Ein in the front seat of the car gently. And then Pierce gets in the driver's seat. It takes them about an hour to get there.

Pierce: "We are here!" Pierce says grinning

Ein frowns.

Pierce looks at Ein.

Pierce: "Aww whats wrong my baby?" Pierce asks in a childish voice.

Ein: "Number one. I HATE PLANES! Number two. I AM GOING TO GET HUMILIATED FROM YOU CARRYING ME IN THE AIRPORT!" Ein yells blushing from embarrassment.

Pierce hops out of the car and helps Ein get out and then Pierce picks Ein up and starts to walk.