Quest 23: The Journey To Menagerie

"Hello." = Normal talk

'Okay.' = Though

[WORD!] = Henshin Device and Attack naming

[WORD!] = Finisher and Weapon sound

'Welcome' = Sign

"WORD!" = Henshin and Weapon Summoning

"Roll Call!" = Roll Call
________________________________________________________________________________

Seagulls call as a ship moves over peaceful blue waters. A pan of the boat from bow to stern reveals... Passengers stroll across both the upper and mid decks.

Blake rests her hands on the rail and stares out at the ocean. She blinks and looks over her right shoulder, somewhat startled. Two kids laugh over a joke. Blake almost smiles and turns to look back at the ocean.

"Traveling alone?" the captain said

Blake jumps and grips the hilt of Gambol Shroud. She halts her action when she sees the captain of the boat.

"Now, now, no threat here." The captain said holding up his hands in a reassuring manner "Just here to chat." he said Blake hesitates before relaxing her posture with a roll of her eyes.

"And why is that?" Blake said as the captain lowers his arms and then twists to lean idly onto the rail.

"Well, not many people travel by boat on their own." The captain said, "It can be quite a lonely voyage." he said, "But I found those that do tend to have the more... interesting stories." he said as Blake turns away from him

"Maybe it's just... better for some people to be alone." Blake said

The two kids run behind Blake laughing and she gasps again, not expecting the noise behind her. She turns and blinks at them trying to reset her calm.

"Maybe, but with your paranoia, I think a few friendly faces wouldn't hurt." The captain said

"Who says I'm paranoid?!" Blake asked

"No one, dear, no one. I'll leave you be." The captain said then he turns and walks away, then stops. "But uh, fair warning: these trips can be awfully boring." he said then he continues on his way and Blake stares after him. Once he's gone, she turns and looks at the ground for a few seconds before reaching up and undoing her bow.

"Mmm." Blake said then she holds the ribbon out over the railing. "Won't be needing this." she said she then let go and watched the ribbon swirl in the air once before landing on the water. She turns and walks away. as she passes inside, two hooded figures watched her from a distance. Meanwhile, besides the ribbon on the ocean, the large scales of a sea creature are seen moving just above the surface. After they pass, the ribbon is gone.

At Taiyang's house

Yang sits on the couch. She looks at the stack of three books on her right and instead picks up the remote control to her left. With a click, the projected scene comes on, revealing a news segment from the VBC channel.

Glynda Goodwitch is shown unsuccessfully piecing together a building. Across the bottom of the screen, it reads: BEACON INACCESSIBLE.

"...with no end in sight. Try as they might, the local Huntsmen and Huntresses can't seem to get a hold of the situation at Beacon Academy." Reporter 1 said

Yang clicks the remote. As the next reporter speaks, the large lettering across the screen is slowly revealed It reads: CCT Repairs Underway. The subheading reads: Atlas officials working on a solution, but not optimistic.