Moving in

Wooyoung returns home, running straight to his room. He hasn't even packed yet so he gets started, getting loads of cardboard boxes and placing them in the floor, some on his desk and one on his bed. He packs clothes, pyjamas, his toothbrush + Toothpaste, mouth wash, 4 towels, He packs some books and papers for when he needs to study. A pencil case with pens, pencils, sharpeners, rubbers and highlighters in. Thing that would normally be in a pencil case. He packs his iPad which is also for study. He continues packing loads more other things he will need and when it hits 5:00 PM. He's done. He tapes them all up and leaves them around. Luckily his friend Hongjoong will be picking him up the morning, so they don't get their boxes mixed up, Woo writes his name on all his boxes and done.

He gets changed into some lovely pyjamas remaining in his closet. He doesn't really like them since their a bit ripped, dirty and old. And smell a bit. But he packed all the others without thinking so he just wore his disgusting pyjamas for now.

It was soon 7:39 PM. Woo was getting tired and he has to get up earlier in the morning.

So he turned the Tv off, packed up and went upstairs. He had a quick toilet and brushed his teeth before returning in his room. He shut his door behind him and laid under the covers in his bed. He tried sleeping. But his pyjamas stunk and we're getting a bit itchy and uncomfortable.

So he took the shirt off, throwing it on the floor and took the trousers off, also throwing them on the floor. Shirtless with boxers on. Now he was comfier and soon fell fast asleep.

.
.
.
.
.

The morning soon arrived. His alarm went off as he quickly and tiredly turned it off, sitting up and scratching his head.

He got out of bed, walking tiredly to the bathroom and took a nice, warm relaxing shower. Which woke him up a lot.

He then brushed his teeth and made his hair tidy before returning to his room and shoving his uniform on. He finished tying his shoes up when a knock was heard at his door. He went downstairs, unlocking the door and clicking it open wide seeing Hongjoong standing there. Smiling and waving.

"Oh. Hong. Could you help me put the boxes in your car?" Woo asked.

"Of course" he answered as he stepped in.

.
.
.
.
.
.

They were talking and laughing the whole 10 minute journey to school. They soon arrived as Hong drove in and parked in the big car park outside the university.

They got out. Carrying as many boxes as they could. Which is extremely hard because they both had more then 10 boxes. Yeosang and Yunho noticed as they ran over, helping them.

This is gonna be great!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Going to the front desk of the massive university. They said there names to the woman who would look for their name on the clipboard, then reach in her desk and pull out a key with the room number on.

And Woo wasn't with any of his best friends. Well, his only friends.

Felix was in a room with his boyfriend Hyunjin. Hella lucky.

"Welp. After we unpack and settle in wanna meet near the water fountain outside and say who were roomies with?" Woo asked. Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

"See ya" they all said, going their separate ways.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wooyoung walks down the corridor. Looking at everyone room number, trying to find the room #405 but he couldn't find it. Going round the corner he walked down another corridor, looking at every single door.