Double Date

They sit at tu restaurant as they eat yummy food. Wooyoung and San sitting next to each other, and Seonghwa and Yeosang opposite them next to each other. All eating the same thing. Sushi and spicy rice. They enjoy it as they talk about their life and how their grateful to be with their lover. Hoping forever and ever.

"So. What are we doing after this?" Wooyoung asked, putting some Sushi in his mouth afterwards.

Yeosang shrugged as he swallowed down some spicy rice.

"Can we go arcade? And then bowling?" Seonghwa asked cutely.

"Of course that sounds great! We'll do that then" Yeosang said. The other three nodding and continue eating.

Once they finished the workers took their plates away as they payed and left. Going to the arcade. After a while at the arcade they went bowling, then went to the cinema as San and Wooyoung hold hands. Seonghwa places his hand on Yeosang's leg and Yeosang rests his head on his lovers shoulder. They then go shopping as Yeosang and Wooyoung rob their boyfriend. After that, they get some bubble tea and sit on a bench, drinking while looking at a lovely view of the sunset. Then, they get in the car and return back to the university.

Laughing in their way back.

Once they arrived it was already 8Pm as they got out and walked inside. They then go up some stairs and down the corridor of dorms. Go up more stairs and their are more dorms, which is what they did. They said bye to each other as Seonghwa and Yeosang go in their dorm. San and Wooyoung hold hands as they slowly walk down the corridor to their dorm.

"Today was great" Wooyoung smiled gratefully.

San nodded. "It indeed was!"

Once they arrived they walked inside, San locking the door behind him as they got changed together. It isn't weird now since their dating and had already made out more then once.

They took turns brushing their teeth and washing their face.

They then turned all the lights off as they got under the covers and said night. Soon falling asleep.

.
.
.
.
.

Wooyoung's alarm went off. He groans as he tiredly turns round and grabs his phone. Pressing the button saying 'I'm awake'. Immediately shutting the alarm up.

After a while of resting his eyes he opened them and sat up before he fell asleep again. He checked his phone. 6:24 AM. He has school in about an hour.

He looks over to see San fast asleep snoring. Woo smiled as he got out of bed and took a quick warm shower.

He then brushed his teeth as he got dressed into the uniform, including tying his shoes up. He then left the bathroom as he sees San is already dressed and looking out the window, hands in pocket. His hair all gelled and slicked back. Woo blushed.

San turned round and smiled at his lover, walking over.

"You look very...handsome. You usually have a messy uniform and messy hair with a tried grumpy face.." Woo said. San chuckled.

"You changed me. You taught me to love. Be who i am or want to be. I'm doing this for love." San said. Making Wooyoung's heart beat faster and blush. This was more then true love.

San then walked closer and kissed Wooyoung on the lips. Wooyoung kissed back as the two slowly separated.

"We got a history and math test. I already forgot everything" San said. Woo chuckled.

"I told you to copy me. Just don't get caught." Wooyoung said as he went on his tiptoes, grip San's shoulders and kiss his cheek. Then moving round and kiss his tall lover on the lips. He then backed away and smiled. The older smiled back.