Movie night

They were now halfway through the romance boy love movie and it was getting sad. Everyone was still wide awake. Wide eyes. Their eyes glued to the screen. They haven't looked away once. Or blinked. It was getting sad as the boy is now in hospital after getting hit by a truck, as his lover, who is also a male, is crying while sitting beside him and holding his hand. Begging the other to stay alive. And try fight through this. With only thirty minutes of the movie left remaining.

Many time passed, everyone still watching and focusing on the movie. Full focus on the movie. With 10 minutes of the movie remaining, they were all bawling their eyes out. The male died as the other male visited his grave everyday. And the other male took his life by jumping off a building since he couldn't take it and wanted to see his lover.

But then he was born again. As a baby. And has a older brother. Who was actually his lover. And the movie ended there as the credits started rolling in.

Wooyoung, Yeosang, Hongjoong, Felix and Yunho were crying. San, Seonghwa, Mingi, Hyunjin and Jongho were just tearing up.

After a while of sniffing and crying. Everyone soon got over it since it's just acting. Yeosang puts the bedside table lamp on and shuts the computer, putting it up out the way and back on the desk. Everyone then got comfy, laying down as the lovers snuggled into each other. Yeosang then turned the lamp off. Left in completely darkness as Yeosang laid down and snuggled into Hwa.

Everyone soon falling asleep.

.
.
.
.
.

Woo wakes up the next morning, the sun in his eyes as the curtains were open a little, letting the sun in. And beaming brightly onto Woo's face.

He sat up. Scratching his head and stretching and looking around realising he's the first awake. Everyone is still fast asleep.

He just got out bed and went to have a quick toilet.

He soon returned, laying back down and grabbing his phone from under the pillow his head is placed comfortably on. He turns it on to see loads of messages from... Sunoo? Why Sunoo.

He just unlocks his phone and checks the messages. Confused.

Sunoo
Hey woo. Are you awake -2:40 AM

Well. Probably not since it is two in the morning. Nearly three -2:40 AM

Well. When ever you see this. I need serious help. Please read carefully -2:45 AM

You and san are a thing right? Don't worry. I haven't told anyone. But I need advice on how to ask NiKi out. I remember when I used to have a crush on you. But that doesn't matter. Wooyoung please be a good friend, well, tou already are, but please be a better friend and give me advice of how to impress NiKi. And how to ask him out without acting like a complete fool -2:50 AM

Thank you! -2:52 AM

Is all the messages. Woo sighed and typed back.

Wooyoung
Sorry Sunoo. Just woke up and saw this.

Anyway. Advice? Read carefully

Don't act like a pick me. Knowing NiKi he could tell. Don't act to fussy and don't show off too much like you usually do when you ask someone out. This time. Listen. Otherwise he will know and think your trying to get his attention, which you are, but knowing Niki's mind, he will think you will use him for who knows what. Anyway, next advice, is be calm and act like you totally don't like him. Act like he's just a best buddy to you. Alright?

Oh, also, adding another step. Be kind and caring. And get his trust. Get his attention but not too much attention. He will think your attention seeker and will use him.