Car ride

The ride was nice and smooth. Very calm and relaxing. But Wooyoung's stomach turned and he felt like vomiting. Sick kept coming up in his mouth as he tried swallowing it down but it kept coming up to the point he might actually vomit. He hated this. He couldn't deal with this. If he opened his mouth to tell anyone, the vomit would come through. He was stuck. Didn't know what to do.

San seemed to notice as he kept looking over at Wooyoung. Worried.

"Um..woo are you okay?" San asked. Wooyoung just nodded, not moving to look at San. Kept looking out the window at the squirrel running up the tree.

"You look like your about to vomit or something" San says. Wooyoung gulps some vomit down, he is able to talk but still feels extremely sick.

"No it's fine. I'm just..bursting for a toilet. Is there any place we could stop for a toilet?" Woo lied.

"Mmhmm" The mother says as the father pulls in and parks outside a cabin of toilets.

"Thank you so much" Woo says as he unbuckles himself and jumps out, running inside. He runs in one of the stalls as he bends down and vomits in the toilet. Ew.

After a while he's sure he has finished vomitting and felt a bit better. Just travel sickness.

Wooyoung stood back up as he flushed the toilet. He unlocked the door and opened it as he walked to the sink and rinsed his mouth with water from the tap.

Suddenly someone else walked in as he looked round to see San approaching him with a sad worried face.

"Are you okay Baby?" He asks. Rubbing the younger's back as Woo slowly nod and gulp.

"I am thanks hun" he answers as they smile at each other and have a quick peck on the lips.

"I just have bad travel sickness. I feel a bit better but..if I get back in the car I might need to vomit again" Wooyoung says. San thinks of something of what he could do, nothing comes in mind.

"It's fine. I'll be here for you. Only 20 minutes left and we will be turning back home. That's what my mother said." Choi San answers.

"Okay.." Wooyoung answers as they return back inside the car.

.
.
.
.
.

They are now on the way back. Speeding through a empty smooth road.

San looks over to see Wooyoung asleep, his head against the window. San smiled and looks away out his own window once he went pink.

"Suho. What would you like for dinner dear?" Mother asked. Of course she didn't ask me san thought.

"Spicy rice please. My favourite." Suho answers smiling along with his girlfriend.

"Of course my love" she answers.

"Mother why didn't you ask me what I want? What if I don't want Spicy rice" San tries defending himself as he has had enough of this favouritism.

"Tough. Your having it. And better eat it all." She says.

"Why are you always-" he was gonna say why are you always favouriting Suho. But he got cut off with a big shout.

"CHOI SAN. THAT IS NO WAY TO BACK CHAT YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT. YOUR GROWN UP ALREADY NO LONGER TEN YEARS OLD" she shouted making Wooyoung jolt awake. His eyes wide and sit up straight. Looking up confused.

"Y-yes. Sorry mother" he gave in as he rested his chin on his palm and stared out the window. Trying not to cry.

Wooyoung felt bad as he closed his eyes again.