Funeral

It's a new day. Great. Funeral day. San was scared. Really scared. And nervous. He wakes up at 5AM. Checking the time on his phone. 5:15 AM. He sees woo is still fast asleep next to him. Snuggling into him. San puts his phone to the side, sneakily getting out bed as he is bursting real bad for a toilet. He goes in the bathroom as he has a quick toilet. He then leaves. Walking to the window as he peaks threw the curtain. It's still a bit dark. Just getting lighter. He sighs, shutting the curtain again as he starts pacing around the room. Stressing. To the point he just sits on the bed and starts sobbing quietly to himself.

He soon stops and stands. Wiping his wet teary face as he grabs his phone. 5:25 AM. He starts checking all his social media notifications when suddenly Wooyoung starts groaning. And stirring.

San just puts his phone to the side as he was panting. His leg was shaking up and down. As he started sweating. Oh no. A panic attack. He was having a panic attack.

He started gripping at his hair as he started loudly sobbing to himself.

He felt like screaming. He tried to control himself to not scream.

He hasn't had a panic attack in like years. seriously. The last time he had one was probably when he was 12 or something.

And that is ages away.

Back ages in the past.

Without San knowing. Woo wakes up as he sits up, his hair sticking up everywhere as he rubs his tired heavy eyes. The room was still a bit dark as Woo could barely see. He could only hear San crying. Sobbing. San was crying while sitting on his bed and gripping at his hair, rowing back and forth.

Woo throws the cover off him. Getting out bed and walking over to San's bed. We're he's sitting.

He then wraps some warm arms round him. San then cries harder. Crying into Woo's shoulder.

After calming down a bit. His panic attack was kind of going. But still a bit there.

Woo sits next to his boyfriend, putting an arm round him.

"What's wrong?" He asks San. Worried.

"P-panic attack. Scared. Nervous. Anxious. Funeral today" is what San spat out.

"Of course. It's...Funeral day" Woo whispered.

Woo just turned the bedside lamp on. Letting some light in.

"Listen to me san. Okay. Listen to me. It's going to be okay. It will soon be over with. Okay?" Woo said. He kisses San's cheek then rests his head on his shoulder.

"W-well. The fact that I killed my own brother. Not just that, I'm attending his funeral where our whole family will be. A-and my parents..," San was crying harder.

"San. Listen. You will go. And you will try avoid your parents. You will go to the funeral. Do whatever you gotta do and say whatever you gotta say and listen to whatever you gotta listen to. And then it will soon be over and at the end of the day you will be back here. In my arms." Woo says.

San then faces woo. Long strong unbreakable eye contact.

"Thanks woo" he says. Woo smiles.

"No problem" he answers before pecking his lips.

.
.
.
.
.

The time is now 8:00 AM. San had just had a shower, brushed his teeth, washed his face and got dressed in his suit. He's now practicing his lines, reading it out to woo. As woo claps and hugs him at the end.

"San. Thats great" woo says. Smiling.

Managing to make San smile a little.

"Thanks..." he says.