Touch and feel

It's currently dinner. Silence again. Awkward silence. Everyone eating the delicious food. Taking quick glances at each other before speedily looking away.

Wooyoung puts some crunchy seaweed in his mouth as he looks at San. San looks back.

Soon dinner was finished as San's father took everyone's plates and took them out into the kitchen. Everyone then exited themselves silently. Tucking the chairs under the table and leaving. San and Wooyoung go upstairs and back into the bedroom.

"When will everyone go to bed?" Woo asked as San checks the time on his phone.

"Around a hour" San says, placing his phone back down.

"Sannieee. I can't wait till then" Woo pouts as he pulls San's arm. He just chuckled.

"Sorry. Your gonna have to Woo" he says, patting the younger's head.

"What can we do to pass time?" Wooyoung asks as he crosses his arms sassily.

San shrugged.

"Go on our phones or something?"

"No. Is there anything interesting?"

San thought again as he looked around his room.

"I think I have some Nintendos somewhere. I used to always play them. We could play a game together on them?" San asked as he started looking around his room.

"Yeah but what type of games?"

"Racing car games?"

"Okay" woo says as he sits on the bed and watches San search.

San finally found two in a draw under towels and stuff as he passed Wooyoung one and kept one for himself. He then sat next to Woo as they both got in.

"What game do you wanna play" San asked as he watched Wooyoung flick through loads.

"Mario cart? I've never played that but I heard it's fun." Woo says.

"It is! Wanna play?"

"Sure!"

They both got in Mario cart and played for ages.

It passed an hour as the door knocked.

"Come in!" San shouts, not looking away from the Nintendo.

The door opened as his father stood there.

"Everyone's going to bed so I suggest you do too. Your brother and Milli went to bed about half an hour ago as your mother is getting ready and I'm about to go to bed too" his father says.

San nods.

"Okay." Him and Woo say together as his father shuts the door and walks away.

They just finished the last round as San took the nintendos and slammed them back in the draw.

San walked back round to Wooyoung as he was sitting down, San standing up. Woo looked up at him as San looked down at him and lifted his chin up gently, tracing his thumb against Wooyoung's nice pale lips.

He then bent down and kissed Woo on the lips. Confidently.

He then backed away as he grabbed Wooyoung's wrists and pinned him against the bed as he crawled on top and kissed him again.

He slowly pulled away as he sucked on Woo's bottom lip then kissed down his chin and down his neck.

He sat up, making woo sit up and took Wooyoung's shirt off for him, throwing it on the floor as he pinned Woo back on the bed, he continued kissing down his neck and then kissed and sucked down his body making both their breathing quicken.