Ring on finger

Years later...

3 years passed. Woosan managed to get through together. They have had a couple falls outs, arguments, break ups. But they always go running back to each other. Always. They can't live a second without each other. Same with the other couples. It's been 3 years and it's their last year in the dorms. San was worrying about where he's gonna live after the year. But Woo calmed him down and said it's not till ages away, and don't worry. You can live in my old house with me. That's what he said.

Seongsang are saving up enough money over the years so by the time they will be able to buy a house together and get the furniture and food to come with it. Sweet right.

Mingi and Hongjoong are gonna live in Mingi's old house. Since, before he came to the dorm, he used to live in his own house. And his parents are his neighbours. And his parents love Hongjoong.

The rest of the couples like Sunki, Jakehoon, Jaywon, 2ho, Hyunlix and some other couples. Are just gonna buy a house at the time.

.
.
.
.
.

1 year later...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Woo's alarm went round as he didn't bother to open his eyes as his hand went wondering for his phone to turn his alarm off. He heard groans from above.

"Turn your fucking alarm off Woo" a tired San groaned. He heard another groany tired voice from next to him.

"Woo turn it off before I slap you so many times you will die" Joong said. Snuggled in Mingi's arms. Mingi still asleep, somehow.

Let's just say. It's their morning to leave. Last night was there last night and they had a mini party. Like another couples party.

San asleep up on his bed, Sunoo and Niki are asleep in Woo's bed. Woo is asleep on the floor and Minjoong are next to him. Snuggled into each other. Felix and Hyunjin are asleep in the bathroom with a blanket underneath them and a blanket on top of them. Sweating as it's so hot. Yes, a very hot and sunny morning. Anyway. Seonghwa is asleep on the desk with a pillow under his head and the blanket fell of him, onto the floor. Jongho and Yunho are asleep by the door, snuggled into each other.

And Yeosang is asleep on the floor. By the table. The cover is over his head as it fell off Hwa, onto him.

Woo finally found his phone as he lifts it up and tiredly turns the alarm off. Putting his phone down and closing his eyes immediately after he finished.

Everyone groaned as everyone, except Mingi, we're now waking up slowly.

"Woo great job. You woke us all up" Hwa said. Yeosang threw the cover off him as its so hot he can't breathe.

Seonghwa sat up as his whole body was numb from laying on the table all night. Somehow, he fell asleep on that. It's hard as fuck and uncomfortable as fuck.

He quickly got up and sat down, leaning against the bed San is laying in as he rubbed his eyes and scratched his hair. He stretched and yawned wide. So did everyone else.

After a while. Everyone except Mingi got up. They took it in turns for a toilet. Once Mingi was up, they took it in turns to shower.

.
.
.
.
.

Everyone has showered and got changed into the previous clothes they fell asleep into. They have to leave by 2:00 PM. And the time is 12:00 PM. Great. They woke up at 10:40 AM.

They have like 3-2 hours. But the couples left into their own dorms and packed up. So did Woosan.

.
.
.
.
.

The whole room was packed. Full in suitcases, boxes and Bags. The room was now empty and tidied. The beds were tidy, the floor, the bathroom, the desk, the windows were wide open as the cleaners were cleaning off the desk. Woosan start to cry as they hug.