Couple's Party

Wooyoung and his friends were having a great time. They ate food, they went to the arcade that's just a ten minute walk down the road. They returned back to the university and hung out in the library but then got kicked out for being loud and disruptive. I mean, they were cause they were laughing and shouting loudly. They headed up, going to Yeosang's dorm when Yeosang got a message. He checked to see it's from San.

San : can you bring woo? We're ready. Also blindfold him

Yeosang put his phone back in his pocket and looked at everyone.

"Guys!" He said as everyone stopped laughing and stopped walking, looking at Sang who stood in front of them.

He grabbed a black peace of leather out his pocket and walked towards woo, holding it out. Woo got scared.

"Sang..what is that? What are you doing?" He asked.

"Oh. It's a blindfold. I'm gonna take you somewhere" Sang answered. Woo calmed down and let Sang wrap it round his eyes.

It was complete darkness. He couldn't see anything. It was a little scary.

Sang then grabbed his hand and dragged him somewhere. The others were behind him and giggling.

.
.
.
.
.

San waited near the door. Waiting for them to arrive. Mingi sat on the bed, scrolling through his phone. Silence.

Suddenly the door knocked. San opened it but it wasn't woo. It was Seonghwa who still looked half asleep, Jongho and Hyunjin. They said hi as the three walked in and San shut the door.

"Are the cuties not here yet?" Seonghwa said as he sat on Woo's bed and got his phone out.

"Who are you aiming too?" San asked. Giving hwa a glare. Seonghwa just chuckled nervously and gulped.

"Obviously my boyfriend. Yeosang. Who else? I only have eyes for him" he said. As he looked at his phone. San rolled his eyes.

Suddenly the door knocked again. San opened to see finally Yeosang, woo and the others behind. Yeosang dragged Woo in and infront. Then ripped the blindfold off when San put his thumbs up.

Once the blindfold was off, woo opened his eyes and everyone screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOYOUNG!"

Woo burst out crying as he has never experienced this. San then hugged him. After a couple minutes of Woosan hug, everyone joined in as one massive group hug. And soon separated.

Everyone stared at each other. Now separated from the hug.

Woo wipes his tears and chuckles. Everyone looks at him, smiling widely.

"I-I..no one has ever done this. Well. I never had a family and no friends so...this is all new and big for me" he said. Smiling at everyone. The wholesome moment soon broke.

Sunoo and Niki arrive. Panting. Holding onto the door frame as everyone turns to them.

"Shit get in" NiKi pushed everyone more in the room as he grabbed Sunoo, pulling him in. Shutting the door and leaning against it.

"What's up?" San asked.

"The teacher. Chasing us. Also sorry we're late we have been dealing with..something" NiKi answers.

"I think she saw us come in" Sunoo says.

NiKi and Sunoo quickly say happy birthday to woo. Woo thanks them and luckily. No knock was heard on the door. Meaning no teacher.

"Okay. We're safe" NiKi says wiping the sweat off his forehead and high five Sunoo. Then peck his cheek.

"Let's start the party!" San says, luckily, it's just getting dark outside.