Don't stop

"Ahh"

Woo was being extremely loud as he arched his back and threw his head back in pleasure. He was getting pinned down by no other then his hot roommate, San, and San sucking on his nipples and kissing down his shirtless body. San stopped sucking his nipples as he kissed down his body and stopped at his belly button. He let go of Woo's wrist, and slowly took off his trousers. Woo letting him.

He then threw the trousers on the floor, looking down at the fully naked Wooyoung who was panting and laid out on the bed.

San gripped Wooyoung's waist tightly as he slowly started sucking on Woo's hard cock. Then went faster. Woo whimpered and moaned as he gripped San's hair. He was loving this moment.

He never knew this would actually happen.

Woo started sweating. He was enjoying it to much and he suddenly felt hot.

San stopped sucking as he added a finger in his whole. Wooyoung moaned load as tears show in the corner of his eyes. San looking down and smirking widely at him.

"D-d-dont stop..." Woo managed to get out from his moans.

"I wasn't planning on it" San answered.

San then added another finger and scissored the younger. Making him moan louder then before as he gripped the covers and threw his head back again. He started dribbling uncontrollably.

San then leaned forward, continued scissoring inside Woo, making a sticky mess, San also sniffing down his neck.

"P-please. Destroy me" he whispered in San's ear. Making him smirk.

"Of course love~" he said seductively.

He leaned up and took his fingers out, looking at the sticky white stuff that drops off his fingers.

He then unbelted his trousers and threw them on the floor. Showing his long dick that Woo widened at the sight.

San went to shove his dick up there when Woo stopped him and gulped.

"What's wrong?" San asked.

"It's just...it already hurts from when I got r-r@p3d..." Woo muttered.

"Oh... did it hurt when I put my fingers in?"

"Yeah but..I enjoyed it so much I didn't want you to stop because" Woo sat up and put his hands round San's neck.

"I love you.." he whispered and leaned in, kissing San on the lips as he closed his eyes.

San slowly closed his eyes as he gripped Woo's waist.

"I wanted you to destroy me. And don't stop but...the pain..." Woo said. San understood completely.

"I understand dont worry love. Maybe when your fully healed I can try again" he smirked making Woo go red. He then processed what just happened, what he said, and what he did and went all shy again.

"AHH. fuck I forgot what just happened" Woo said as he hid under the covers. Earning a chuckle from the older.

"You gone all shy again?" He says. Woo peaked out from under.

San got off the bed, putting his trousers back on as he went and washed his hands properly. Woo sat up in bed and gripped his hair.

I just had fucking sex with Choi Fucking San. Im dreaming. I must be dreaming. No way this is real.

San returned as he walked to Woo and kissed his forehead, then leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"Your not dreaming. Don't worry. But baby I'm all yours" He whispered then looked at Woo in the eyes.