Chapter 1

I woke up by the endless sound of the alarm by my bed side at about 7:45 am. I stood up and walked sluggishly to the bathroom and after about an hour I came out. I went to my closet and took out some clothes,I wore a black felony jean trouser, black sleeveless turtle neck crop top, black leather jacket and a pair of black Laurent opyum ankle boot. I wore my knuckle rings, I took my bag and I went to the living room.
It was a very huge open space, it was painted white, it contained three long couches and two short ones and still had enough space to build another room in it. I dropped my bag and went to the dinning table. This is the largest part of my house. It looked like a Kings dinning hall with a long rectangular table and chairs around it. I sat at my favourite spot backing the door leading to the living room so I could just stare at my mom's picture while I eat.
"Here you go ma'am" Kate the assistant chef said as she served me breakfast.

I just nodded in affirmation because I didn't speak much to anyone. After breakfast fast I headed to the front of the house where my driver Mr Lewis was waiting for me in my Bentley mulsanne car. Mr Lewis is a man in his late 40's. He has been my driver since I was a child. As I entered into the car we headed straight for school. After thirty minutes drive we finally arrived at Pomona college.

As defined by my father" a prestigious school in the Claremont complex prides on clearing thin lines between learning and living". I am studying business management because of my father. He wants me to take over one of his company's when I graduate. I came down from the car and walked towards the entrance of the school. I just walked pass the annoying sight of lovers and all the eyes that we're staring intently at me as I walked past the hallway of the school. I walked into my class and after some few minutes lectures started. While lectures was on a guy just barged into the class and lectures was almost over. He is always late and I don't know why and it's just annoying because he repeats it each semester.

"Mr Jayson why are you late again?" The lecturer asked.

"I got some stuff to do at home, okay? Please continue with your lectures and don't mind me" he said while walking to his seat.

"This won't be tolerated ne......"

"I said in sorry, okay? Please don't start now" he said cutting the lecturer off before sitting down.

'Who the hell does he think he is to walk into the class when he likes and talks the the lecturer how he likes. Someone should teach him manners ' I said to myself.

After three hours of lectures I went to the frary dinning hall to get a drink because I'm not a fan of eating outside. I sat at a far end of the hall where I would hardly be noticed. Still yet the late comer came to my table. He always comes to my table for two years now and he won't let my life be. He is a bad stalker.

"Hey pretty" he said and sat down opposite me at my table." Why are you playing hard to get huh? Since I've been in this hell of an institution I've never heard you speak, please say something now" he said pleadingly.

I did what I've been doing for two years now. I just stared at him, stood up and walked away from him.

Jayson's [POV]
The first time I saw her she was wearing a black short and a black big t-shirt. I lost count of everything I was doing and I just kept staring. Her hair was black and short, shaved at the side. She has a round face, dark eyes, her lips are small and pink and her skin was glowing brighter that I have ever seen.
While I was staring I bum Ed into her, she just glared at me and walked away without scolding or shouting or anything. I didn't care though, I looked at her till she was out of sight. From then on I vowed to get her at all cost. I've been trying to talk but she is just a little cute snub. I still liked her.