Chapter 6

The person sat beside me and kept on hitting my desk and I just continued to ignore him and suddenly he closed my text book.

"What do you want?" I asked and opened the textbook again before removing my earphones.

"Friendship" he replied.

"I don't want friends and I don't need friends"I replied indifferently without raising up my head.

"But you have a friend and adding Tod to it making it two, look I can be a great friend just for you" he said.

"No thank you, I have a friend and your brother is just some I talk to sometimes and not my friend. Please excuse me" I replied.

"I'll keep bugging your life till you make me your friend" I sounded stubborn and willing.

"Fine let me think about it, okay? I'll get back to you" I said while gesturing for him to leave.

"Nope I'm staying here today it's my choice" he said stubbornly.

I just shrugged and said nothing more.

The lecturer came in and his course was for 40 minutes and soon it was over.

"So please everyone should be ready for their affiliation presentation next week Friday. That project contains half of the marks for your final exams. Good luck and good bye" the lecturer said and left the class.

I just packed my bag, stood up and went to the dinning hall. I haven't had breakfast so I was a little bit very hungry so I ordered for baeckon, fries and smoothie.

My father own one third of the shares of the school so I always get special treatment and I loved it somehow.
After lunch I went to the library to study Because that's what I'm good at.

I just felt the sense of peace for 10 minutes while studying and just when I thought it would last forever someone disturbed my peace. An the most annoying thing is that it's that late coming guy.

"If you want to sit close to me just shut up and pick a book. We'll be graduating soon and your grades aren't good. So in the future if you want us to be 'friends' then you have to study harder. But if not just forget about talking to me because I'll silent you forever" I whispered to him immediately he sat next to me.

Stunned, he whispered back" you're not fucking serious, are you? I hate books and it's very hard for me to read I just don't want stress"

"Then get out of my sight before I create a scene" I replied.

Many guys and girls are afraid of approaching me and I love it that way but this freak is just too stubborn to stay away even after being cold to him for three years. If he still makes me uncomfortable I'll have to deal with him.