chapter 5

The next morning I got ready for school. I wore a black leather skirt that was a little above my knee and a black off-shoulder top with heels. I made a final check on the mirror before I stepped out.

As soon as I came downstairs Kate rushed up to me and asked "ma'am won't you have breakfast? Your father prepared it for you and has insisted that you eat with him".

I looked at her indifferently and said"no thank you, tell Mr Donahue that I'll get food from a restaurant" after I said that I left for school.

When I arrived at school, eyes were on me as usual but this time I felt it was different.

"Look at her, she lacks respect"

"Yh, and she doesn't have emotions at all"

"Poor Tod, I know he'll be hurt badly by her attitude. She couldn't even Accord her father some respect and walked out on him. She is just too spoilt and pampered".

I just ignored them and kept walking towards my department and suddenly someone walked up to me and held my wrist. I turned slowly and saw Tod staring at me with a little depression in his eyes, I shook my hand off and wanted to walk away.

"Please Ari let's talk" he said with sadness.

I stared at my wrist watch and said"five minutes".

"Let's sit down somewhere please" he pleaded.

I sighed and followed him outside to a nearby restaurant.

"Ariana I would be very quick with what I am about to say now" he sighed deeply and continued.
"I have loved you since the first time I saw you, when you were still a freshman in highschool. I didn't know how to tell you because I was afraid of rejection" he took a deep breath and continued again "you are the only girl I've ever loved and the only girl I'll ever love. I thought if your father arranged the engagement you'll agree but it didn't turn out well so please give me a chance to show you how much I love you please Ari" he said and looked at me expectantly.

"Tod, you should know I'm not into love stuff and I'm never gonna go into love. Let's just keep the friendship going, look for someone who really love you and forget about me......."

"I'm ready to wait Ari please I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes" he said cutting me short.

"It's never gonna work out between us Tod I don't want to be harsh because you are like a friend to me so please don't do this again and just keep being like that friend I've always wanted" I said and stood up without hesitation and walked out.

As soon as I stepped out my phone started to vibrate, I glanced at the screen and saw Trisha's name then I picked.

"Hey girl, I'll be coming to pick you up later ok, we will go shopping and lastly we will go to the park, it's been years I had some crazy rides so tell the driver not to come get you, okay?" She blabbed.

"Okay ma'am I'll be done by 12:00 pm I'll be waiting for you at the gate "  I said and hung up before she could continue blabbing.

I walked back to school and straight to my department and sat down at the back sit down at the far end, I brought out my text book and started to study, it will take another thirty minutes for the lecturer to come in. I put on my ear phone to avoid being distracted by the class.

Snap! Someone hit my desk hard, I looked up and rolled my eyes and ignored the person.

E-MOTION-LESSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें