chapter 8

When I went back upstairs I chatted with Trisha for a while before going to bed.

In the morning, I woke up by 6 am because I have to go to the office with my dad. Freshened up and put on an office attire.

I put on black button down long sleeve, a black suit, Black suit trouser and a pair of black heels. I don't like much make up so I just used a lip gloss and powder, I grabbed my hand bag and headed down stairs.

Dad was already having breakfast but as soon as he heard me walking towards him he looked up in shock.

"Riana you look so good in office wears, you should dress like this more often" he joked.

"Well I don't think it's that good but thanks anyway. Good morning" I said while sitting down.

"Mm, morning. Just have your breakfast and we will leave for the office" my dad said while dishing pancakes for me.

After breakfast I followed in my dad's car to the office. Though I've been here several times, I've never put on anything cooperate, so many employees were stunned by my appearance.

"Young miss president is too fierce in this outfit"

"Yes, and she doesn't smile, her face is so stern I'm afraid to look at her because if I do I'll start confessing all my crimes without being asked"

"Yeah, but she is still exceptionally beautiful and elegant"

"I thought only men could carry this cold, domineering and unapproachable aura"

"You are right my friend, she has the aura of a man. I'm sure when she takes over in the future all the higher ups won't even dear to breathe when she's talking"

"But still she's too beautiful to ignore".

I heard all their conversation but didn't bother. When we got to the 15th floor, all the receptionist still stool a few glances but respect and fear could be seen in their eyes.

"President Donahue" assistant wade greeted my dad but seemed like he didn't notice me until I sat on the sofa.

He turned around and looked at me for 2 whole minutes.

"Mr wade is there something on my face that you are staring at?" I asked looking him directly in the eyes.

"N... No, no not at all, I'm sorry I didn't notice you there. Ahem good morning Miss president" wade greeted and blushed. Even his ears were red and he was nervous.

"Mm. Dad let's get down to business" I said looking at my dad sitting quietly on his chair.

"Wade what's my schedule for the day?" My dad asked.

"Oh, Mr President, your schedule" he scrolled through the tab in his hands.
"You have a meeting with the higher ups by 9 am, then you have a meeting with Mr Yan zeli from China in the afternoon at Crystal lake restaurant for lunch. After that you have to sign some documents for approval of Mr ferdinands new project conjunction. And lastly a meeting with the Larson group over a business proposal" he finished and looked up at my dad.

"Okay. Ariana you'll accompany me to all these places later" he looked at his watch " the first meeting is in ten minutes so don't be pressured by it and contribute when you feel something is amiss, okay?"

"Mm. Got it" I looked at wade and his burning cheeks"you can bring some documents for me to go through later".

"Yes miss president" her nodded and left the office.

************
Back at school.

"Excuse me" Jayson said as he caught up with Trisha.

"Yeah, what's the matter?" She asked calmly.

"Why is Ariana not in school today?" Jayson asked.

"Oh that, she had to go to her father's company to settle something so she won't come today" she replied.

Jayson looks a little bit confused and surprised at the same time.

Seeing his confusion Trisha couldn't help but ask"is there a problem? Did something related to Ariana happen?".

Snapping out of his daze he quickly replied" no nothing's wrong, I just wanted to ask her about something you know. She's my tutor and my driving force now but she's not in school".

"Awwn, I'm sorry but you'll see her tomorrow I guess. I'll be going now". Trisha said and continued walking.

Jayson quickly stopped her "wait, there's a party, I mean a class pre graduation party and I wanted to invite you and Ariana but...."

"We will attend it, where is it held? Trisha asked excitedly.

"That's great, it's held at night House club. We've booked the whole club for the night. It's on Friday by 8 pm sharp" Jayson explained

"Great, we'll be there, ok bye for now" Trisha hurriedly walked away.