The Danger Force Awakens: Pilot.

THE PHOTO ABOVE IS EVANNA'S STYLE. (NOT NECESSARILY THE OUTFIT SHE'D BE WEARING THIS IS JUST HOW EVANNA WILL DRESS IN HER CIVILIAN FORM)

(LET'S GET ON WITH THE STORY)

----------------------------------------------------
"Okay..." I hear from Schwoz as I walk in and sit down in my seat.
"Evanna, you're late again!" He says to me, stomping his foot lightly. "I know Schwoz, I know- I promise it won't happen again!"
I say to him in a meaningful tone.
"Okay then! On with the lesson!" He said blissfully. "Time to practice your lying." A huge roar of sighs come out of everyone's mouth, including mine, but Schwoz chooses to ignore it.
"My friend is on fire, I must run to pour water on his face." He says. "My friend is on fire and...I'm really the only who's doing this?" Mika says as she stands up. "Look, Schwoz as fun as it is to practice lying all day, it's not fun at all and we all HATE it!" I say to him really wanting to leave this lesson. "Hate is a really strong word Eve. And in this case, it's pretty accurate." Miles says to me then looking at Schwoz as his eyes widen.

"You guys! What they're trying to say is that Captain Man bought this school to teach us how to become superheroes, but if all we do is-" Mika stops mid-sentence. As Schwoz interrupts her. Thank Goodness he did. I couldn't stand to listen to another one of Mika's lecture about being a superhero.

"Lying is a very important part of being a superhero! You have to learn how to protect your secret identities." He says.
"You know what Schwoz? We didn't ask for these powers." I say to him. "Oh here we go.." He says as he rolls his eyes.
"Yeah! I mean, you built the weapon that blew up and gave 'em to us when Captain Man and Kid Danger fought Drex." Miles says backing up my point.
"You were all.." Bose imitates Schwoz. "AIIIIEEE! There's a caveman on top of meeee!"
We all let out a huge laugh.

"Hey! How is that funny?! A caveman was really on top of me!" Schwoz says in defense.
"And then Mika was all" Bose says. "Kid Danger needs help!" "And Captain Man was like.." Bose says as he looks at me dramatically. "Just shoot us!" I say being over dramatic. "But Kid Danger said.." Bose says looking at Miles. "If I blast you, you won't be indestructible anymore!" Which then Chapa chimes in, "Neither will Drex, now shoot us you quitter!"
"But I hit a caveman on the head! I was helping!" Schwoz says. "And then Kid Danger was like.." He looks at Miles again. "Hold on to your horses." He says as he imitates an Omega Weapon firing. I then say: EXPLOSION! We all pretend we got defeated and fall back in our seats. "And now I can.. Wait.. What's my superpower again?" Bose says as he looks confused. "You can move things with your mind." Mika says rolling her eyes.
"I thought that was Chapa?" Bose says as he looks at her. "No. I can shoot lightning bolts from my hands remember?" "Oh yeah! Sweet. Then what's Miles' and Evanna's power?" "Miles' power is he can teleport anywhere in the world. And Evanna's is she can manipulate wind, make tornados?" "Oh yeah!! Filthy. Then what's your superpower, Mika?" He says as turns and looks at her.

"She doesn't have one yet!" Chapa, Miles and I shout.
Bose then lets out this over dramatic gasp.
"For some reason, Bose. My power hasn't shown up, YET." She says reassuring him.
Bose then lets out another huge gasp, Chapa then rolls her eyes clearly annoyed at him.
"If I could just focus your attention on what--" Schwoz gets interrupted by Bose mid sentence.
"Are you scared that you'll never get one?" Bose says to Mika.
"Pfft! Absolutely not!" Mika makes a small gesture with her hands indicating that she's obviously lying.
"You see that guys? That's what's called bad lying." I say.
"Actually, Evanna. I'm not scared at all. I know I have a superpower, I'm sure it will show up eventually--" She gets interrupted by Schwoz, as he hits a button on his Hey Horn. The horn goes "HEYYYY" so loud that people from the other side of the world could probably hear it. "SCHWOZ. NEVER HEY HORN A WOMAN" Chapa and I say in unison as our powers start to form. "Guys, relax." Mika says in a calming tone. "No! Never tell us to relax! We've been here three weeks, THREE. We should be learning how to be superheroes, but instead we're practicing lies and getting the "HEY" Horn." I say frustrated, as my powers get stronger but they start to ease down at the end of my sentence.

"Hey! I'm so good at lying! WATCH-- I am sooo wearing pants right now." Bose says.
"Dude, are you not wearing pants right now?" Miles adds. "That isn't important, but what IS important is that I'm taking Schwoz's hey horn!" He says as he lifts his fingers to his temple and uses his hand to take a hold of Schwoz's hey horn.
"I'm not going to jump for it. I know you want me to jump for it, but I am a man of science and I am not going to--" He says as he makes a jump for his hey horn. "Hey!" He says as we all stare at him laughing. He looks absolutely ridiculous. Bose may not be all that smart but I gotta tell you, he sure knows how to make you laugh.
"Ya, hate to see it." Miles says.
"HEY! Give me back my hey horn!" Schwoz says. "Sure. As long as you let us fight crime!" Chapa says. And I add on, "Yeah, Schwoz! When will we start fighting real crime instead of staying in here and punching dummies?" I say. "It isn't up to me! Its up to Captain Man!" Schwoz says. "Well, where is he?" Mika says looking around. "Yeah, the only time Captain Man--" Miles gets interrupted by surprisingly, Captain Man. He ends up falling from our ceiling to the floor. He then gets up quickly shouting "EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY!" Chapa and I look at eachother and high-five eachother saying "Yes! Let's go!"

"THIS IS NOT A DRILL CHAPA! GET UP TO THE MAN'S NEST ALL OF YOU AND GET YOUR UNIFORMS ON NOW! C'MON EVERYONE NO TIME TO WASTE HERE! CRIME FIGHTIN' TIME FOR REALLLL!"
"I finally get to hurt someone!" Chapa says really happy. I give her a look saying really chapa?
Bose just starts screaming and flips his desk over and pushes a chair. "Are you wearing a shirt for pants?" I say to him looking at his shirt. "YES I AM" Bose shouts back at me. Miles tries to get Schwoz's horn. "GIVE IT TO ME SCHWOZ!" He says. "This is so chaotic." I say to myself just standing away from all the chaos.
Bose then runs over to Captain Man shouting at him. "I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO, I FORGOT ALL MY TRAINING!" "Get off me!" Captain Man says whilst hitting a spoon with a frying pan.
"GET UP TO THE MAN'S NEST. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!" He says shouting at us all. Chapa is on the verge of anger. I try and calm her down but as soon as I get to her, her powers emerge as she was trying to draw electricity with her hands, causing Bose, Miles and I to fall to the floor. "Ughh.." I say groaning on the floor. "Sorry, Eve! That wasn't meant for you.." She says as she helps me up. "That's okay, Chapa." I say as we lock eyes for a second.
Mika then comes down from the Man's Nest in her superhero costume. "Get to the Man's Nest! Hit the chairs, let's go upstairs! Up to the nest, then make the arrest! Everyone get seated, so bad guys can get yeeted!" She says proud of herself. "I'll just teleport there!" "No Miles you can't control it!" She says as she sees him teleport. Whilst Bose, Chapa and me arrive in our chairs. We all get up out of them and Bose just starts running around the Man's Nest, being chased by Chapa. "I AM A LOST LITTLE BOY IN A SUPERMARKET AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM!" Bose shouts. "Bose, you're in the Man's Nest." I say to him fed up. "ARE YOU MY MOMMY, CHAPA?" "Bose, she isn't your mommy.." I say to him as I lift my fingers to my forehead. As Chapa and I talk to Bose, Mika arrives as she pulls something out of the bins on top of the bins. "You guys! Your gum, catch!" She says as she throws us our gum. But then out of nowhere, Miles appears causing the three of us to spill our gum all over the floor. "Really Miles?!" I say as I look back at him annoyed and a bit angry. "COME ON!" Chapa says. "WHICH ONES ARE MINE??" Bose says to us. Miles says to Mika, "I ended up in a bird's nest instead of the man's nest! Buncha' dang eagles made me eat a worm!!" Captain Man and Schwoz then arrive. "EVANNA FOUND MORE GUM!" Bose shouts. "What, no! Bose that's my gum! Give it to me!" I say as I try to get my gum back. In doing so, the gum ends up falling on the floor AGAIN. "Oh man!" I say frustrated. Chapa then gives a little laugh. "Haha." I then give her a look back clearly so angry. She then replies with "It's okay, I feel your pain girl." "How did my gum get mixed in with yours?!" Mika says to Bose. "No idea, but it's my costume now! I have the power to do nothing!" Bose runs as Mika chases after him.

We finally after a while gathered all our gum. And stand in position, blowing a bubble. "Its our time." I say. "That's right!" Chapa says. "And this, is my cool face." Bose says. "This was all a drill guys!" Captain Man says as a slight smile comes across his face. "Not cool!" "How dare you!" Miles and Chapa say. "You are a jerk sir! A jerk!" I say as I raise my voice. "And it took you.." He says as he takes his phone out of his pocket. "An hour and a half." "Okay. Who burned the couch?!" Schwoz says as Chapa hides her hands. "Uhh, Eve did it!" As she blames it on me.

AU: THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AS THIS IS ONLY THE PILOT. IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME. I LOVE DANGER FORCE IT'S SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW (OBV NOT AS AMAZING AS THE OG) BUT ITS STILL A REALLY GOOD WATCH. THANK U AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.