Say My Name

{THE OUTFIT ABOVE IS WHAT EVANNA WILL BE WEARING FOR THIS CHAPTER}
--------------------------------------------------

AWOL, Volt and I come in carrying a tray of wings. "Captain Man! We got em--! AWOL says. Yep. We got 'em real good." I then say. "Right on time guys! Who'd you get? Captain Man says interested. Not a who but a what. And that what is some wings." AWOL says. "You're supposed to be rounding up criminals!" Captain Man replies. "I mean we were but there were no criminals at the wing store." Volt says with a smile. "Just these bad boys, am I right?? I say. Hey-yo!" Volt says as we high-five eachother. Hey! Are we live?" Volt says looking into Captain Man's device. "Yes, Volt. Yes we are." He says like he wants us to leave. "Whattup NEWSERS??" I say as I make a peace sign to the camera. "This is my interview.." He says to me. "It doesn't seem like you have it under control." Trent says as Volt begins to show off her killer dance moves. "GET IT GIRL! I say to her hyping her up. YOU GOT MOVES!" AWOL adds. We all end up dancing with her.

"No, I have everything under control. We're taking this situation very seriously. Captain Man says. But-- they're all dancing.. Mary says. Well, they shouldn't be dancing! They should be out looking for criminals--"
Captain Man gets interrupted by ShoutOut who comes in. "Sorry-- I lost them at the wing store but I-- are you doing an interview? ShoutOut says whilst pointing to the camera. Yes! And live! Captain Man responds to her question. Oopsies!" ShoutOut says as she lies flat on the floor.
Captain Man then says to ShoutOut, "Get them out of here! Can't you see I'm trying?" She replies back.

The map of Swellview falls on top of AWOL and Me causing us to fall over. "Oopsie!" ShoutOut says. "Captain Man, it seems your team is embarrassing itself once again. You know what Trent? AWOL says. Let me explain something to you about Danger Force. We don't play by your rules, old man." He says as he stuffs a hot wing in his mouth.
"Don't bring my age into this!" He says defensively. "Too hot! Too hot! It's burning my mouth. He says fanning his mouth. Here! I say as I use my wind powers to create a light cold breeze. Better? I say. Yep." He says back "NOPE-- IT'S BACK, IT'S BACK!!" He starts sobbing. "Well, what do you want me to do? Take the spice particles out of your mouth? Because I haven't learned that yet." I say to him.

"I got The Toddler!" Brainstorm says as he comes in carrying a toddler. "STILL DYING HERE!" AWOL says. "Well, I'm trying! Want me to go stronger? YES PLEASE ANYTHING TO MAKE THE PAIN STOP!! Alright. You asked for it.." I say as I make the wind more powerful and a bit colder. "So much better.." AWOL says in relief. I then stop, and no surprise the spice comes back.

"What? You got The Toddler?!" Captain Man says in shock.
"Do I get a treat?" Brainstorm asks him. "What you need is milk!" I say to AWOL. "That's not The Toddler. That's just a toddler." "I need milk!" AWOL says as he's running around the Man's Nest. "Do I still get a treat?"
Brainstorm is still asking Captain Man. "Here's milk!" I say as I throw AWOL the milk but in the process I slip on a banana peel. "Ughhh" I say as I groan. "WAIT- THAT'S SPICY MILK!" Captain Man shouts. The spicy milk ends up all over AWOL and he starts to scream."ITS SO SPICY! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" He says as he has a huge meltdown.

"All under control." Captain Man says to Trent and Mary.

Volt and Brainstorm start dancing. "Any help here guys? Oh yeah-- Volt comes over and holds her hand out for me to get up. Thanks. I say. I think I twisted my ankle.. We'll have Schwoz take a look soon." She says reassuring me as she smiles at me looking into my eyes.

Ellis the toddler looks at the chicken wings then at Captain Man, which Captain Man gives him a look over his shoulder completely embarassed.
----------------------------------------------------

We're at S.W.A.G and we are in our classroom practicing fighting while Ray is watching us whilst eating wings.

"Keep it goin'. Put your back into it." He says to us all still chewing his food. "We've been doing this for too long." Miles says. "Yeah, how much longer do we have to practice fighting?" I say. "As long as I say! He adds. I feel like you're mad at us. Bose says. I am mad! You guys embarrassed me on the news." He says laid back in his seat. "Why do we even have to practice fighting? We've got superpowers! Chapa says. Yeah, Ray! We don't need to do this. I say. I know you have powers, but you're super-trash at using 'em." He says to us all whilst Mika, Chapa and I let out a big gasp.
"If you were trying to offend us-- congratulations, sir. Bose says. You know what, Danger Force? Let's show this guy what we can do." I say all confident. "Yeah! Chapa says in a happy tone. Oh, here it comes..." Ray says as he rolls his eyes.
We try to use our powers against him but they don't work. "Why isn't it working?!" I say as I put my hands infront of myself trying to get wind to emerge, but it doesn't even let out a light breeze! Once I actually get some air flowing it stops. But I keep trying. There it is everybody, strap in. What are you guys doing? Are you trying to use your powers right now? None of this is working. Miles, are you in a Journey concert? Bose, do you have to use the potty? Because it looks like you need to make a boom-boom." He says with a slight chuckle.