Return of the Kid

We are all in the Man's Nest until we see a familiar face enter the building. It's Henry Hart. KID DANGER! We all watch Ray as he walks up to him almost suffocating Henry in his tightly squeezed hug. "Nice to see you too, Big Dog. He says to Ray struggling to breath. Uh-- Ray? Remember what we all told you about personal space? I say as the rest of the team talks over one another. Hey, guys. Don't worry. I got this. Henry says as we all start to see a force field emerge and pushes Ray out of his reach. Not a while after, Henry goes back to Ray and they so inseperable. They're like glue! They end up having a 10 minute conversation leaving us Danger Force Kids shouting over one another until Henry finally asks us about our jobs. So, how's the job going? He wonders. Any sick missions? He says as I reply back with a very enthusiastic YEAH! Are you kidding me?! TONS!! We went on a ton of killer missions but nothing will top the one where all the criminals escaped prison! Miles says with a smile. Uh-- I kind of spent the whole of my childhood locking those guys up but okay.." Henry says with a disappointed look on his face.

"Hey, so, uh, how's Dystopia? Do you need me to come help you? 'Cause I will burn this whole thing to the ground and leave right now-- Ray says as the alarm of the emergency call goes off. We then all sprint over to attend to it. Oh, hey, this is perfect, we can- we can go on a mission! Huh? Let's pop some gum and have some fum! Ray says to Henry ectastically. Uh, Ray? I say to him as he says, yeah? People kinda think that Kid Danger died remember? Oh yeah. He replies with a serious face. Anyways, where and what is the emergency M? I ask Mika. Looks like there's a brawl at the nail salon! Alright. Let's go! I say as I jog over to get my gumballs from my locker. Ray? You comin'? I ask him as we all transform into our superhero costumes. Sorry guys- I kind of want to hang with Henry for a while. I'm sure you're all capable of doing it yourselves. You have superpowers! Teleportation, Telekinesis, Aerokinesis, Electrokinesis and Sonic Scream. What could go wrong?" He says to us as we make our way down the tube.

A few hours later we come in from finally defeating the crime to Henry and Ray playing a video game. "So, how'd it go? Ray asks us as he barely takes his eyes off the game. It went so great! I say sarcastically. We fought 'em. Volt says. And, we broke up the fight.. ShoutOut says, whilst AWOL shouts, WITH OUR FACES!! Wasn't all bad. Got my nails did. Even had time to squeeze in a pedi. Brainstorm says as I say, Good for you, Bose. Atleast someone didn't have to fight. I say rolling my eyes as Henry and Ray take a brief look at his pedicure and say cute in unison before shortly returning to their game. That call wrecked me. I'ma go throw up and lay down. Volt says as she starts walking away as I say to her, Wait for me, I could use a lie down too! And ShoutOut says the same. Dry my toes. Brainstorm says briefly as Ray says, Nah, nah, another call came in while you were out. We all then groan. Caller said some murder bears are headin' up there too, so hustle up! He says to us all. We just got our cheese steamed. Can't you settle a honey fight between fire bees and murder bears? I say to Ray as Volt backs me up. Yeah, Ray! ShoutOut, Cyclone, AWOL, Brain- She rethinks her decision to include him or not. ShoutOut, Cyclone, AWOL and I have been crime fighting every single day ever since Henry got here! I'm not saying that I don't want him here, It's just-- We need you. You can't just expect a bunch of teenaged kids to fight grown adults can you? She says as powers start to emerge out of anger as I hold her wrist and look at her in a reassuring look. Chapa. I say in a soft tone before her powers die down. Uhh-- You know I'd love to help you and all but I gotta ask my bud Henry here. Oh, what do you say, partner? He says to Henry. I'd say hard pass my guy. We got a big lift coming up. He says as they're about to catch eachother. Sorry, kids, buzz off. Ray tells us as we make our way to the tube. Hey! Now that the lift is over, are you sure you guys don't wanna come help us? ShoutOut points out. Your superheroes! Quit your bellyaching! Ray says as he's still being lifted. This is what you get paid for! Henry then adds, As we all shout in unison, YOU GOT PAID?!" As Ray clicks the button for the tube to go down.