Villains' Night

[CLICK PHOTO ABOVE TO SEE THE FULL OUTFIT. THIS IS GOING TO BE HER VILLAIN OUTFIT, IN THE COVER THERE IS A SMOKEY BLACK EYELINER WITH DARK GREEN EYESHADOW BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME COLOUR AS THE BACKGROUND]
----------------------------------------------------

It's S.W.A.G day today and we are all in our uniforms when all of a sudden Captain Man comes in holding a large folder and a cup of coffee. "Alright, simmer down everyone. Let's cut the chatter. He says to us seriously. But.. no one was talking. I say back to him. Well uh-- What I have for you today is steamin' bowl a' crime chowder. He says as he shows us a folder labeled 'CRIME LAB' in big bold letters. Grab your spoons-- Let's eat." He tells us.

"I digitized all those papers for you and uploaded them to the smartboard. ShoutOut says as the smartboard shows a list of crimes. Oh, well, what am I supposed to do with these? Captain Man says referring to the folder. Oh, I don't know Ray-- Maybe recycle them? ShoutOut says like it's the most obvious thing to do. Yeah no-- He tells ShoutOut. Ooh! Throw 'em away! Brainstorm suggests. Yes! Captain Man replies back. Maybe.. burn em? BETTER! He replies once again. Make the fire stronger! I suggest. BEST! He tells me, using his laser to make the fire more powerful. Until Mika puts it out. Soo, it looks like somebody stole books from the Swellview library. He says as he scrolls down the list, as he puts his thumb down blowing a raspberry. Murd-- His sentence got cut off by me. STOLE BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY?! I shout, as Volt stands up with electricity coming out of her hands. Someone's gonna fry tonight! She says menacingly. Are you guys serious? Captain Man says back to us. Yeah, Ray we are. I say to him in a firm, serious tone. Stealing books from the library is not just a crime against one person. I say when AWOL adds, It's against the entire community. And it will not stand! Volt says. Okay, please tell me there's some kind of a sick turn coming. Captain Man says. The only thing that's coming is vengeance. I say seriously whilst rubbing my hands together like an evil maniac. Y'all are a bunch of nerds. Alright, uh, gimme a second to read the details. He says whilst he scans the details briefly. Ok, look, see, they didn't steal all the books. They left, like, ten copies of that one. And that one is? I add as he zooms in, Man, I Feel Like a Hero: One Captain Man's Journey of Self-Discovery (A Captain Man-Festo, the True Story of the Boy Who Became Captain Man" ] I'm on the cover! He says emotionally. I can't believe they left copies behind.." I say sarcastically, he then gives me a serious look back.

We're all in the Man's Nest doing our own thing. Brainstorm and AWOL are stretching, Volt and I are sitting on the couch, ShoutOut works on the computer, and Captain Man paces around the room like he usually does.

"Okay, who's ready to break some teeth? He says to us. Always. I'm down. Mhm, ready in a bit. Just gotta do a little stretching first! We all say at once. But I want to break some teeth now! He says whining like a toddler. We don't even know who's teeth to break yet. ShoutOut says. That's where your wrong! I listed out all the possible and most likely suspects. That list includes: The Toddler, Dr. Minyak, Arson Boy, Lula Elena Chapa De Silva, Frankini, Mr. Nice Guy, Jeff, Lil' Mustache, Big Mustache. This is literally every criminal in Swellview. ShoutOut mentions. Then, we best get going! Captain Man says confidently. We got a long night ahead of us. Hope you're all wearing your teeth-breaking pants! Don't you worry Ray. We do. I reply to him fiercely. I have a better place to find criminal, ShoutOut suggests. You know that place, The Beatin' Dungeon? No. Who does? I say to her. The Beatin' Dungeon is this place where villains and heroes get together to fight each other for fun. Sweet! Volt adds. When do we go? Tomorrow night. It's "Villains Only Night" So? Ray says. Sooo, maybeee we could get Schwoz to make us some evil villain costumes.. I suggest. We head down to The Beatin' Dungeon... and adopt a rescue dog that we bring home and say "in a way, he rescued us" You were so close buddy. I go over and whisper to Bose. Or, we hang out and see if any criminals are bragging about stealing books from the library. Mika suggests. In! Chapa says. So am I. I say. Let's do this! AWOL says not shortly after. Hold up, wait a minute, let me put some captain in it. Captain Man interrupts us. Uhh-- Ray? We don't know what that means.. It means it's up to me to point out that nobody ever goes to Villains Only Night. Check out their Fakebook page. He explains to us. I know! We just have to offer something else that everyone loves. Like face painting. I say. Yes! Face painting.
Even I love a good face paint. Chapa says. Everyone loves face painting." Miles and Bose say in unison.