Chapa's Crush

Captain Man, ShoutOut, Brainstorm, Volt and I are all trapped in trash bins. ShoutOut's mouth is covered in tape, making her unable to speak clearly. Brainstorm is asleep with a roll of tape covering his eyes. I have gloves on and duck tape keeping my hands close together so I can't use my wind powers against an enemy. ShoutOut tries to yell at customers who walk past, but it is no use. TakeOut, a villain with a brown bag on his face that has holes in it so he can see and talk, is robbing the place.

We are all just sitting in trash, listening to the conversation between Take-Out and The Nacho Ball employee.

"Ok, we might need to take the L on this one... which is what I would say if we didn't have a secret weapon about to bust through that window! AWOL! Now! He says as AWOL is tied to a rope outside the restaurant. He tries to swing inside but slams on the window face-first. Everyone starts to stare at him. Woah! What happened to you?! I say worried. There was a butterfly on the roof, and then I got scared, and then I got tangled up in this rope, and could someone please help me? He says in a rushed tone. You? Scared of butterflies? I don't believe it. I say. They are really scary, alright! He says in defense. Whatever dude. I say back trying to put my hands up just remembering that they're tied up. Oh, yeah. Right." I say as I look down at my hands.

"Whatever, just teleport out of there. Captain Man tells him. I can't teleport unless my arms are free. He says. Dahhh... Ok, great. AWOL is bouncing into a wall, ShoutOut's mouth is covered up, which is kind of nice actually. He says as she mumbles, Hey! And Brainstorm is taking a much needed nap, And well Cyclone, if only we could get your hands free to throw him across the room would be great. He says to me as I give him a side eye. Can't you see I'm trying here? I say as I try and get the duck tape off but it won't budge at all. I'm awake! But I'm blind! I can't see! Brainstorm says. Just relax, you're just blindfolded. Captain Man responds calmly. Over to you, Volt! Your hands are free and you can zap that guy with your electricity, so go ahead. He says to her as I mumble, How come they didn't give Volt gloves..
Did anybody else notice how blue the sky is today? Volt says. There's been something off about her lately. She's been more cheerful than usual. I say in my head. Of course we noticed, it rained yesterday. It's gorgeous, now zap him! Captain Man says in a hurry but she doesn't listen to him causing the crime to go on. He's getting away, Volt! Zap him! He says as we see the criminal almost leave Nacho Ball. I can try get my hands free? I say. No. It's no use, it will be too late before you could try. He says to me. Ok, that's my robbery, I wanna say thank you to the close Nacho Ball... The criminal says as he makes a quick speech as Captain Man intervenes and shouts to Volt, ZAP HIM!!!! He shouts at her aggressively as he says bye to us all, obviously none of us say it back but Volt. Aww, you too! She says cheerfully. Does anybody want to go for a walk in the park later? Maybe do some painting?" She suggests. I squint my eyes in confusion. This isn't like Chapa at all. Something is up. I mean, she can't even use her powers! I'm worried about her you know.. I say in my head again as I look at her worried.

Later, at the Man's Nest, Captain Man has a meeting with all of us, minus Volt, about what we should have done during our mission.

"That was the single worst mission I've ever been involved with! He says in disappointment and embarassment. You people make me sick! Schwoz adds as he says it seriously. I'm seriously considering retiring! He says as I roll my eyes a little, knowing that ain't true. You should fire all of them! Schwoz says as he spits on the floor. Ok, seriously? ShoutOut says as she talks over Captain Man. See that? That's right. Captain Man says. Look, mistakes were made, but dude, you need to calm down! AWOL says as he slightly raises his voice. The only person who is allowed to say "you need to calm down" to me is Taylor Swift via song. He says as I say, That is true. But, why are we the ones in trouble? I ask. I mean, Chapa was the one who let the bad guy get away. THREE TIMES. THREE. AWOL says really emphasising the end of his sentence, as he holds up three fingers. Where is she anyway? Ray wonders. I think she's in the bathroom, I respond to his question. Great. Let's talk about her before she comes back. Uh-- No. I personally don't think it's very nice to talk about people when they're not around to defend themselves... but can we talk about how weird she's been lately? I say and everyone else in the room agrees. I sneezed the other day, and she said bless you! AWOL says. As Brainstorm says, A few days ago, she asked me for a pen, said thanks and get this-- Actually returned it! Well, that confirms what I've suspected for a while now. Chapa's possessed, and we're gonna have to end her. Ray says as he gets a weapon and quickly turns it on as I stop him, Or...or, or, maybe we can figure out what's going on with her and we try to help her work it out. I say as she walks in. Hi, friends!" She says in a blissful tone whilst we all say hi back very enthusiastically.