Ray Goes Cray

[OUTFIT ABOVE IS WHAT EVANNA IS WEARING]

----------------------------------------------------
At S.W.A.G, in the classroom, we are trying to sit on pilates balls, while Ray is watching us holding a bat. Chapa accidentally shoots a lightning bolt that almost hits Ray, and I accidentally shoot a gust of wind his way, missing him.
"Alright, that's enough! He tells us as we stop. How'd we do?? I say. Chapa slips off the ball and says whoops. Poorly." Ray says looking at us in disappointment.

"Can we practice tonight and re-take this test tomorrow?! Mika says. NOOO! I say to her annoyed. This wasn't even the test! I just thought it'd be fun if you guys sat bouncy for a while. Ray says to us all. Why don't you sit bouncy if you think it's so easy. Chapa says. Yeah Ray! I say after her. Nah. He says using his lazer to make the balls disappear.
The real test is about to begin."

Finally. Bose says as he rises from the floor. Don't ever give up. Mika says shortly after. I feel duped! Miles says. Who can tell me the easiest crime to commit? He says. I don't know Ray, forcing us to do something we don't want to do?! I say as I raise my voice at the end of my sentence. Wrong! He says back to me. Now, I'm talking about a crime that's so easy it's like taking candy from a baby. SCHWOZ!!!" He shouts from the top of his lungs.
Schwoz comes in wearing a baby outfit and holding a lollipop.

"I am baby. I loves me lolly. And I hope no one takes from me. Schwoz says in a baby voice. So you want us to stop you from taking candy from a baby? I say to Ray. Oh, not me. I'm far too good a person for that. You're stopping... He turns around dramatically and puts on a fake mustache and puts on an evil voice. Roy!" "Uhh, Roy?" I say confused. "It's Ray, but evil! And I hope he no takes me lolly! Schwoz says. Oh, Roy's takin' that lolly. Unless somebody... stops me. He says looking out to all of us. Chapa stands in front of Ray. Get zapped! She says as she uses her power and tries to hit him with lightning but misses everytime. Stop dodging!" She says to him frustrated. She then tries again but ends up hitting Schwoz instead. "AIEEE!" He says. "Sorry..." She says as she puts her hands behind her back.
"You failed to stop Roy. NEXT! He says. Do I feel a storm a coming? Because I'm going to blow you away. I say seriously as I use my powers trying to send a huge gust of wind his way which does work, but it has no effect on him. Come on! I say angrily. Lemme just try again-- I say as I do it over again. I try a second time to send a more even powerful gust of wind his way making it a very cold breeze, it almost touches him but he dodges it causing the wind to freeze the wall behind him. Aw man!" I say as I look to the ground. "Don't worry, E. I feel your pain. Chapa says as she puts her hand on my shoulder and backs me away from Ray. Again, you failed! NEXT! He says as Bose steps up. Did it get a little cloudy in here? 'Cuz I think a brainstorm's a brewin'... Bose says. Nice line dude!" I say to him. "Thanks. He says looking back at me. Bose moves the bat with his power with effort, the bat moves slowly. Sorry guys-- One more grunt and I'd have to change my pants again today." He says as he backs down. "Thanks for the weapon, kid. Roy played baseball in high school. Four-hundred RBI's. Coulda' gone pro, if it wasn't for Roy's dang knee. How deep is Roy's backstory? I say. Deeper than the seas, where Roy's a certified scuba instructor. NEXT!" He says.

"Prepare to fly, loser. Mika says as she uses her power against him. "AHHHH!" Her scream is low-pitched and doesn't affect Ray. "Take... that. She says. Took it. Bored. NEXT! Ray says in his evil voice. On the contrary, there will not be a next. Miles says to him. What? He says back in confusion. I refuse to be tested, Roy. I won't play your game. And besides, the solution will reveal itself." Miles says. "So... you're just gonna let baby die? Ray says to us in his evil voice. Wait, what?! Schwoz says shocked. I thought you were just gonna take his candy. I say as I cross my arms. Yeah. Chapa adds on. What you don't know is that... the lollipop contains the very medicine that keeps baby alive. He says in his overly dramatic evil voice once again. Miles, you have to fight him! You can't just wait for every problem to solve itself." Mika says to Miles.