The Thousand Pranks War: Part 2

I'm in Hee Haw Purée and tell two citizens and Archduke Fernando a plan I have for them. "Remember, it's all for Rivalton. I smirk menacingly. For Rivalton! They repeat back in pride. Now go! I say as I point to the door. As they leave I pick up what seems to be a tiny sample of purée. I'm too old for this s-- My sentence gets cut off as I see a red lightning bolt that hits the glass, vaporizing it within seconds. What the--? I say confused. Chapa?! What are you doing here?? I say. Aren't you meant to be back at the Man's Nest? I ask her. Yeah but.. what friend would I be if I let you miss out on a new episode of Dog Bachelor? She says with a sweet smile. Aww, that's so kind of you Chapa. I say back with a smile. C'mon. She says as she motions her head to a seat next to hers. As we sit and watch the newest episode I thank her for doing this. Hey, it's okay. She says in a comforting tone as she places my hand in hers for a split second before letting go. I'm always here for you E." She says as she then takes her gaze off of me and then watches the screen.

As we watch about five minutes of it, Archduke Fernando comes in saying he forgot his five hundred foot long extension cords. As he does I jolt from my seat and so does Chapa as he gives me a surprised look. "That girl better not be from Swellview! He says in pure disgust. Uhhh-- she might be? Look. She's a friend and I kinda miss hanging out with my friends.. I say as I look down. You wanna go back to Swellview? Where Captain Man kicked YOU out of Danger Force? Or, do you want to prank for Rivalton, the town you were born in. This is who you really are Cyclone. Don't deny it. He says as he gives an evil look telling me to be on his side. I then look at Chapa with a sad and defeated face. I'm sorry. I have to go with him. I'm a true Rivalton. This is who I am." I say as I go with Archduke Fernando and his citizens, leaving Chapa behind. As I leave I give her a glimpse and I see her face full of disappointment and sadness.

It's the next day at night and I'm lying on my bed drawing in my notebook with my fairy lights surrounding it. I then hear a knock on my window, "Hey. I hear a familiar voice say in a soft tone. What do you want, Chapa? I say. I just wanted to check up on my bestie. She says as she sits next to me. Listen, E. I don't care that you're from Rivalton alright? We'll always be best friends. Yeah, thanks Chapa. I say with a smile. Look, I tried telling this to Bose earlier but baking soda. I say. Ahh, baking soda. Will you make sure to remember that? I ask her. Of course, it's baking soda. She says as she smiles at me. Wanna stay for a bit? I ask her. Sure. Just before we start watching, I might have a plan that will end the Prank War forever, and that will get you back into Danger Force. Just so you know, I didn't mean anything I said. I would never betray Swellview. EVER." I say as we end up talking about the plan for a while before watching the rest of Dog Bachelor, when it's over Chapa heads home.

I'm back in Hee Haw Purée and Archduke Fernando and his two citizens are making a toast and drinking purée. He then blabbers on about how much money he made last month. "I'm sorry but there is a Prank War going on, how have you made money? I question him. Oh, never you bother. He replies with confidently. He then talks to me about his anniversary dance that he's been practicing. Stop getting off topic! Guys! We have to move all the grease out of Rivalton, now! I say. Why? One of his citizens asks me. Because fellow Rivalton, Captain Man and Danger Force are coming with a soap nuke! I say in a somewhat whisper, as Archduke Fernando and his civilian gasp. They're going to detonate it right in the center of the town. I say. But then.. it would wipe out our entire supply. Archduke Fernando says. Exactly. That's why there doing it. And that's why we need to move the grease out ASAP! I reply, raising my voice at the end of my sentence. Before we do that, there's an abandoned grease storage tank hidden behind a billboard near the Swellview-Rivalton border line. If we start pumping our grease out there now, we'll have time to get it out before Captain Man and Danger Force drop the soap nuke. I say in an intriguing voice. Wait. Put all of our grease in one tank? Isn't that risky? He asks. How dare you question Cyclone! Archduke Fernando gets all defensive towards me. She's a high-pranking official! He says as he pulls out a sword. It's okay, he's pardoned. I say. Besides, I'm gonna show you a prank so dank that it will end this war -- forever." I say as I sip my purée. I get my things together and we all head out the door as we make our way to the pumping station.