Chapter 4

Felix shook his head in disappointment and started collecting his files. "I will leave too. I have to talk to the makeup artist and do arrangements for the dresses." He glanced at Jeongin and Hyunjin, "I think we need to change their heights too.."

Hyunjin looked at his and asked hesitantly to Jeongin, "I mean you need some height” Jeongin frowned upon hearing this. “But is 6ft not good?" Hyunjin scoffed making every head turn in his direction. Minho raised his eyebrows at him. "what was so funny."

"It's just I have never seen a gang of short people." Hyunjin blurted out.

The person who to took the most offense was Changbin. "What did you fucking say" He snarled.

"If the shoe fits..." Before Hyunjin even completed his sentence Changbin jumped on Hyunjin and everyone ran to split them up. Something tells Jeongin that it would be hard for these two to stay on good terms.

“Behave.” Chan shouted eyeing Changbin and Hyunjin. “I hope everyone will do their part in the job perfectly .”

"Noted," Changbin said standing up. He looked at Hyunjin. "Mr. Hyunjin, A million won will be transferred to your account? I hope you will use your first pay to fix your brain."

"What?" Hyunjin uttered, extremely confused. "A million just for stealing some shitty papers?" He asked ignoring Changbin’s comment.

"Keep it," Changbin said with a smile. "This time there is a guarantee that you will come back. You will get more work in the future, won't you? If you don't come back then, I will keep the money."

He winked at Hyunjin, waved at the rest, and left the place. Hyunjin watched him go dumbfounded. He slowly turned towards Chan and said, "It’s 8 now. I should leave"

“Who’s waiting for you?” Minho asked with a straight face

“No one.” Hyunjin shrugged.

“Exactly,” Minho answered. “ You’re not going anywhere. I will show you where you will stay here.”

It felt more like a threat than a request. Hyunjin already took his chances with Changbin, the buff guy, he couldn’t deny Minho's offer and risk getting killed right there.

“I’m tired.” A tiny voice attained everyone’s attention. “ I am going to sleep.” Jeongin stood up from his chair. He wasn’t looking tired or sleepy but no one questioned him.

Prior to his departure, Minho stood up and asked Hyunjin to do so too. "Stand your ass up."

Hyunjin, who was taken aback by the sudden demand, silently followed him outside. They were in the lift when he managed to ask, "Do you trust me enough to carry this mission?"

Minho shook his head negatively. He gravely looked at Hyunjin from head to toe, " Let me tell you something for your own good, if you thought of betraying Jeongin on this mission, you would never be able to think of anything after that." At the same time, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. "Remember that," Minho warned with a finger pointed at Hyunjin before turning around and walking towards the dimly lit corridor

Hyunjin looked at him in annoyance as he stepped out of the elevator too. "That’s a nice way of saying Good night."

Minho quietly lead him through multiple corridors  before stopping infront of a room.

"This is now your room. My room is there." Minho pointed to the toom at the end of the hallway. "If you need anything, don't ask me."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and went inside his room slamming the door behind him. The first thing he noticed about the room was how comfortable it was. The warmth enveloped him in a hug and he felt the sudden urge to just lie down on that cozy bed and do nothing.  He looked in the cupboard for something to wear and found some sweats and trousers. Good enough for a peaceful sleep. He changed his clothes and lie down on the bed. The bed was so fluffy, it felt like sleeping on a cloud.

"Shorties got some comfortable beds." He smiled hugging one of the pillows to  sleep .

........
Ok the good stuff starts from here just wait.

p