Chapter 1

(Marley's POV) 

Me, Kira, Hayden, and Rey had all moved into, this new house right near the city. It seems very quiet, and as if nothing happened over here. I think I'll enjoy this area. 

As Hayden, Kira, and Rey starting opening up all of the boxes, I was staring at the tv, just casually watching random TV channels as usual. 

As I saw nearly half of the house get set up; well besides the basement near Rey's room. 

(Kira's POV)

As I was finishing setting up my room, it had all kinds of stuff, mostly like an aesthetic for a light blue room, with some neon lights or LED lights I suppose! As I went to see Hayden's room, it was full of Harry Potter books, merch, and books of Captain Underpants and Dog Man! Gosh, I remembered reading that book series-

After I observed it for a bit, I went to see Rey's room, it had a bit of light grey and red paint to it on the walls, and she had ten million posters of this anime called "My Hero Academia", mostly pointing to this electronic person, that somewhat looks like pikachu, but only by the hair. (It's Denki Kaminari if y'all didn't know already 😂) 

"Hey Kira!" Rey said. I replied back and said hi to her.  "Hey, do you know if the neighbors next door to us, are chaotic? I heard some screaming from next door, and I wanted to check it out." 

As I nodded, Marley and Hayden also came in the conversation, wanting to explore it as well since there's nothing else to do around here. 

As we all rang the doorbell, we saw-

(Edit: this is Kira's house btw, she's the one paying the rent)