Chapter 7

(The video above, haves nothing to do with the chapter, but one of Kira's friends showed me this hilarious video of MarleysWorld and I couldn't resist it 🤣

-Marley's POV-

As it was now 3pm, I saw Kira open the front door with Tom. What I noticed was one, they both held hands together, and two, the 2 of them were both laughing together. 

While I just sat there watching TV, Kira tapped me on my shoulder, and told me to get Hayden and Rey. As I entered Hayden's room, he was on his computer, probably binge watching all of the Harry Potter Movies again, or maybe that show Edd created. I think I heard Rey or Kira mention about it one. And I went to Rey's room, and took off her headphones, literally she was blasting music on her headphones that when I held them, they were viberating, like hell 💀. 

Hayden was waiting with Kira and Tom while Rey followed me with her hands in her pockets. As all of us walked towards Edd's house, the first thing I did was go on Edd's couch, and watched TV. 

I mean- not until Matt changed the channel to some show with every single person looking identically like him.

-Rey's POV-

 (yeah, I don't really like putting stories in my perspective, but since i'm the Tord in marleysworld, I at least have the show the villain's part sometimes!)

As I looked around the house, it looked somewhat built like the house Kira is paying for all of us. I saw Hayden drinking cola with Edd, and Marley is probably getting tormented by Matt with his 'tv channel' while Tom and Kira are probably having the time of their life, like a couple.

While looking around, I spotted Tord was going to his room, but had that weird expression on his face. So as I snuck upon his room near the bathroom, I put up my pocket knife on his throat.  

Tord frowns at me, while he threw the knife at the wall, without even using much force. As Tord opens up his secret lab, I looked in shock, and whispered under my breath, "This seems like the lab I had, when red leader told me to get one." As Tord raised a brow, he asked me "W-who are you? And do you work for the red army?"  

"Yes. And are you Red Leader, or just a spy from the rebellion set?" I said to him while gripping my hand in case he picks up a gun from his gun rack, I can try to punch him. 

"Welp, I guess since you might be Fallen Leader, I've seen you before, and your voice sounded like the exact same as from the radios we used at the Red army." Tord said, showing his badge, confirming that we're both on the same communism world domination team. 

Me and Tord shook hands, while planning for what to do with the army, and our side men, and etc.

-Hayden's POV-

As I sat with Edd, Marley, and Matt, we all decided to binge-watch the second season of Oddballs. Thankfully, my annoying sister won't have to spoil it, or ruin the show for me. 

All of us had Cola, (or at least Hayden and Edd did) and a lot of Popcorn. During the middle of the first episode of season 2, it was cringing everyone out with James's terrible play of Benjamin Franklin. Although, everyone in the audience said it was comedy, he sorta ruinied it, when he said it was a scam just to make a bet with Echo.

Matt kept on staring at his Mirror 75% of the time, he just couldn't get enough of his face. And Edd kept on going back and fourth for about twenty million Cola refills. Marley was starting to get annoyed since Matt would keep raising his Mirror in the air, I mean, isn't Matt like about 6'4 feet tall, so I think he should've sit in the back. Oh well, this isn't like the White House, since they actually have a small movie theater inside it!