Chapter 15 [Everything changed, or as what it seems]

.

-R̶e̶y̶'̶s̶ Fallen Leader's POV-

I signed as I kept on rethinking the time when me and Red Leader both had our robots, in succeed of nearly conquering the world... Until that fucking harpoon gun came out of nowhere.... 

One Day, I am going to send all of my armies, once Red Leader and I, had sucessfully been able to conquer 100% of the world, to go and kill Marley, Hayden, Edd, Matt, Tom, and especially Kira.... 

I gritted my teeth, just even thinking about it... Sure, I might've became an emo, or maybe it's just me, but not everything is sunshine and lolipops when you're trying to take over the world as co-leader of a big army....

As I heard an intercom from my radio, (or whatever it's called) I immeditelty picked it up, hearing news...

Oh boy, we nailed conquering the one and only place where we were going to kill our old friends... ;)

I sent a signal to RL that we'll be on our way, as I told Melissa and Nathan (Marleysworld versions of Paul and Patryck) "Melissa, Nathan, send out our armies, we are going to look in every area of London..

-Kira's POV- 

I yawned in boredom as I saw nearly everyone sitting down on the couch, their eyes glued to the TV, like a couch potato. 

As Edd got up, he opened the fridge, and sure... his worst nightmare would've happened... "WE'RE OUT OF COLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Edd said, as if it was the End of the world. 

"Then... go buy some at the supermarket?" Marley said, while her eyes were still on the TV screen. "I mean, we've been staring at the screen for nearly the whole day! Let's go touch grass! And enjoy the sunshine!" I said since I didn't wanna get a godamn headache from too much screens. 

"I mean, yeah, and it is getting a bit cramped in this apartment with all of us..." Hayden said, surely MOST of us wants to go out, or maybe it's just me. Either way, I pushed them all outside of Edd's apartment, and we all took the elevator downstairs and headed towards town. 

 .

.

20 minutes later, we reached the supermarket, which actually wasn't that far, it was just MATT was holding up the whole traveling shit with him complaining that the squirrels are evil. As we entered the supermarket, Me and Marley noticed blood everywhere, and she started vomiting over and over again, until I told her to wait outside. No one else noticed the blood, which actually concerns me. 

As we went over to the sodas section, Edd noticed that they only had pepsi, which was mentally raging him... Until At the back of that shelf, he finally found a liter of Coke... just stored in the back.... for him 🥲

_______________________________________________________________________

Ahem, so yep, I'm now rereading The Beginning And The Friend comics all over again! Originally I was on chapter 7, but that was about.. a year ago. So yep, I'm now back! But yeah I'm really slow into updating this due to random shit in my life. Dramas, school quizzes, bullies, and etc I guess. 

But anyways, I bet y'all are wondering who are Nathan and Melissa? Although I'm not the original creator of these OCs (all credits go to Lonely_GirlKira) I made a drawing of Nathan and Melissa, from the top of this fanfic page!