Chapter 3

(Reader's POV) 

Edd blinked twice before looking at the group of people in front of his doorstep. 

"Hey! I'm Edd, and what brings you here?" Edd said, hanging on the rim (or the side) of the door. "Oh, uhm, I'm Marley, and the girl in the blue hoodie is my sister, Kira, while those two people, one in dark grey, and another in light grey and a maroon overcoat, they are Rey and Hayden." Marley said as fast as she could. 

Edd only understood half of what she said, but was able to understand who is which person. Edd smiled and said "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Marley!" 

Marley smiled, but immedietly changed emotions as she sees a man with a blue hoodie, a bit darker than Kira, get punched and fell to the floor.  

Edd also gets shocked, and walks towards Tom checking if he was okay. Kira also came to support, while Rey, Marley, and Hayden all decided to hang back and stare at the fainting blue hoodie man. 

Kira grabbed the first aid kit and tried to heal Tom. Edd thanks Kira for helping, and Tom woke up. 

"W-what happened-" Tom asked with curiosity. 

As Tom stood up, Kira smiled and said "I'm Kira, me and my friends were seeing what was all of the shouting, but we realized that you and that man over there were just fighting." 

Tom frowned while glaring at Tord. 

"Oh! I forgot to say, that's Tom, the guy with the red hoodie is Tord, and Matt is the one over there with his mirror. He's probably in his room though to avoid getting punched in the face." Edd said and then facepalmed after saying so. 

-Timeskip is brought to you due to socialization is a long time to process in an author's mind-

Kira was mostly hanging out with Tom, Hayden was probably drinking cola, and talking to Edd for a bit. Rey was talking to Tord about his guns, and hobbies. While Marley was probably watching TV for a bit, and Matt just joined in with watching, without even saying anything.

After a while, Marley saw an advertisement, about this place called "ASDF Land" (Yes, this was before The End, with Tord's robot and everything, and Tord is getting added to these events) 

So, Marley begged everyone if they can come, they all agreed, but they all decided to pay for their own tickets.

As the groups reached there, they paid for their tickets, and went inside the carnival, waiting for what's going to happen next-