Chapter 6

(Hi! ReyTheArtist here, so uh idk if I might include tbatf or just canon stuff about eddsworld. I've been meaning to write this fanfic for a while now, and I realized this fanfic I've been thriving like, I enjoy making this fanfic! Although maybe It might be too warlyvto say honestly, since writing, especially on wattpad, isn't usually my thing, but this fanfic was made especially for my friends Kira, Hayden and Marley. This was an eddsworld AU all of us had made, with more characters inside of it as well!)

-Kira's POV-

(This was a flashback to when Kira was texting in the group chat btw) As I read throughout the group chat, I eyerolled as I saw that notification saying that Tom muted the group chat TvT.

As the chat died down, I switched off my phone, and told Marley I'm going, since Hayden is in his room doing whatever he said in the group chat, and Rey is probably watching anime or something ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌.

I went outside, went to a local florist shop, and gazed at this light blue flower, which was called a Dahlia.

(This is what it looks like, but ignore the book and everything else besides the blue flowers)

I was going to buy it, but I realized I don't have much cash in my wallet, and who the hell would know if an ATM would be nearby anytime soon. 

I saw some bar nearby, so why not just get s drink over there, just I guess no alcohol or anything that's strong.
.
As I entered the bar, I saw Tom sitting at the bar place area. As I waved at him, he waved back and smiled. I sat next to him, asking "Soo why are you here?" I raised a brow while saying so.

"I can ask you the same thing." Tom said while taking a sip of his drink. I asked for just a milkshake since I didn't feel like drinking any sodas or anything. But answering Tom's question "I was taking a break from the full-ass chat thingy- or whoever made it in the first place." As I looked at Tom, he replied with "Same shit, but it was because that horn hair styled commie bitch was getting on my nerve."

As I did a 'of course its that shit' face, I asked him "I mean I have to agree with you, he actually somewhat like how insane Rey can be, and how she can scare me at times. Especially when she mention arson, nukes and explosions. Maybe it's just her mind."

Tom seemed to agree a lot with what I just said. He even said that we tend to act the same, as if we were an  alternative version of them lmao ;).

As we both walked home, we were next door neighbors so it wouldn't really make a difference if one of us had to head another way home.
(okay so I know I ruined the lore since basically the dudettes moved out a while after they realized Tord and Edd were stalking them, if that would make any sense. Please don't try to kill me for my unlogical sense of Eddsworld lore ;-;)
I asked Tom if Marley, Hayden, and Rey can all hang out together at his, or Edd's place. He didn't really care, since he liked spending time with his friend Kira ^^.