Chapter 14

-Kira's POV-

After me and Tom left, we've both been deciding on where should we both stay. I had regrets about leaving my friends, or.... I guess not counting Rey after that fiasco with the whole.... Arguement.....

I saw Tom reading a newspaper with some houses and et cetera on it. As we explored each and every houses can we find, none of them really worked out, from a cramped room to a shed full of 'dogs' or what I would say birds. Tom was the one handling all of the burden.... Because of me, I helped him get up, with some tears in my eyes, but I lightly wipe them, not letting Tom know the sad state I am in right now.

-Rey's POV-

"NOO!!!! My Popcorn...." Everyone looked at Matt with a bruh face, literally wondering the fuck is he making a big deal out of. Edd started getting worried  while Tord was watching 'Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell 4'.

"I hope he's okay..." Edd said, sad about Tom leaving. I saw Marley getting a broom and wiping up Matt's mess for him. 🥲

Hayden was on his Nintendo Switch playing the new Bendy Game; Bendy and the Dark Revival. He ignored the whole conversation, looking directly at his mini-console.

As I looked back at Edd and Tord, Tord replied Edd "Oh don't worry! He's only a zombie pirate."

"No, I mean Tom." "PFFT- he'll be fine!" Tord said as he grabbed a handful of his popcorn, stuffing it inside his mouth.

-Tom's POV-
(Yeah, this chapter will switch POVs a lot, so get ready for it... 👀)

"Aaah!  My dream home! Everything will be fine!" I said with a fake happy look."You sure about that..?" Kira said with a tint of disgust. I can tell that she hated this place as much as I do.

I burst out into tears, while Kira was trying to comfort me. This place is where usually shady people, and homeless people, like me and Kira would end off to. We have a literal cardboard house with it getting held altogether by a stick, and a photo of myself and Kira, while the floor was covered up with that newspaper I found earlier.

As some man covered up in blood, came out of the trash can.... He looks familiar to the time when me, Kira, and everyone else saw our future selves when we saw someone in the alleyway...  ;)

"Let's... just get out of here..." Kira whispered, tugging on my sleeve, we left after hearing some random shit this hobo had to say.

-Tord's POV-

As we all watched the movie, 'Insane Zombies from Hell 4'  Edd kept on worrying about Tom. I kept on reassuring Edd that there was nothing wrong...

As me and Rey got up the couch, we quietly left and as Rey went to Kira's house, I went to Tom's room, opening some portrait where he messed up my photo.... As I found a lever I pulled it, opening up my secret lab....

As Edd came out of nowhere, nearly flinching the hell out of me, I acted nervous, as he, Matt, and Hayden all started coming spamming buttons in my lab.

I groaned and as I saw Matt come up to my giant red button.... I punched him in the face, as Marley looked in shock. I didn't care, but then said.. "W-wow! What a mess... Who wants to go out for Ice Cream?" Everyone said yes, as I saw Rey entering the room, looking at a hurt Matt. She just pretended everything went normal, and definitely nothing went wrong.

- Timeskip since your author is motherfucking lazy ;-; -

As we went to the store, Me and Rey had enough of it, we made up a lame excuse saying about having a phone call from a banana. 😂

Matt bought the scheme, but Edd, Marley, and Hayden had their suspcions, but we ignored it.

As me and Rey left due to our excuse, we quicky had gotten into our giant robots, Rey was waiting when for the protocol..

When Tom just BARGED inside the room, with a wanted poster of me and Rey.... I saw his 'girlfriend' Kira behind him.

I got out my hat from that one time we went to the military, and then... The robots had gotten activated.  😈

As both me and Rey destroyed Kira, Tom, and their houses, Edd, Matt, Marley, and Hayden saw all of this. They felt betrayed which I'd exactly where the plan was going...

At least not until TOM decided to use two of his harpoons, aiming it at the two giant robots flying in the sky!

As we both fell... We called in Paul, Patryck, and Nathan and Melissa. (They're the Marleysworld version of Paul and Patryck btw!)

-Kira's POV-

Thank god Tom used his harpoons to take down Rey and Tord.... Literally, he saves the day, and the world..

Me and Tom had scars from Tord's blast that hurt us. Hayden and Marley ran to me hugging me tight while Edd and Matt grabbed the first aid kit, healing the both of us.

"Hey.. I think I know a place we can all live, just a smidge bit smaller." I said as everyone looked at me.

We all lived in the apartment that me and Tom rented. Sure, it was a bit odd since all of us have to pay rent instead of just barging it on me to pay.

I just hope Rey and Tord rot in hell, for being such bad friends to begin with.....

-The End?-

-----------------------------------------------------
Ayyy I nearly stopped writing this for a while back... Since I've been focused much on school, end of term and shit like that, I'm just so glad I was able to finish it... Just now I have to catch up reading the TBATF comics when writing this 🏃‍♀️

Tysm for reading, and see you on the next chapter! 👋
                                   -ReyTheArtist<3